• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PSA Airlines Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
J41 is right, I think our old HR guy from a couple of years ago was actually let go because of some of the jokers he was hiring. I dont know if this is true of not, just a rumor I heard.

From what I've read on here, the interview process has changed a lot. There was no sim ride when I went through and the 25 question ATP test was easier then putting your name on the SAT. JUST STUDY!! Have a little give a ********************.

I'm kind of curious why the numbers that are getting hired are so low. Are they mostly low timers or are there a lot of people who arent really taking it seriously?

EDUC8-or said:
I saw someone from training and they are using the CRJ sim because it's not too busy because no new hires right now. I wouldn't be surprised if they go back to the 73 if/when training spools up.

Classic.

Yeah. I was in the training department for differences and Mr Director of Ops said that it was pushed back until "july" and that there are 9 JJ CA starting in July as well. The problem is that some of them are former CEL guys. Oh boy oh boy. Apparently there will be regular upgrades after that in August maybe. Nothing but good news sometimes.

Wah. :crying:

If you didn't want the J4J guys, then you should've declined the jets.

You could've gone to the desert with the Dorniers.

Instead you got all excited about the prospect of replacing the entire fleet (plus growth aircraft) with shiny new replacement jets.

The pilots whose jobs were "replaced" were simply a part of the deal.

Latest resources

Back