• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PSA Airlines Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Understandably they are short on f/o's......but 100 short??? Seems a little high. Haven't gotten latest crew distribution break down, but how high has attrition been lately??? Or could the rumors floating around about planes in 4th qtr be coming closer??? As well as some comments about some good news, but not able to be released yet??? Who knows..

Off the topic, but I heard that we can how order what crew meal we want in advance in CLT. is that true? If so, does anyone know how to do it? Thanks!

Lesse....5 yrs or so less is seat locked??? Hmmm..news to me....not the best upgrade times, but it's far from the worst. Heck some of us flew as f/o's for 12 years or more.......now that's seat locked...

Oh please. . . No way in hell are we getting new airplanes. You won't convince me otherwise. As far as being short of FO's, why don't the just bring in another class of J4J's and downgrade some of the PSA captains? Those guys get everything they want anyways, why not give them the satisfaction of downgrading some of the captains that earned their upgrade.

Some of you FO's who were seat locked for 12 years also made close to 100k a year. I've flown with plenty of you JJ's that talk about it. Its great, thanks for doing that. I appreciate it. . . now where did I put my food stamp application?

Happen to know the link of the crew meal service? I'm not on local 61

Well let's see. Everyone has a free will and pretty much know the terms of getting in at the regional level. Those f/o's which made close to 100k/yr, how is it their fault that the regionals pay what they pay? When Comair went out on strike for higher pay, I do believe quite a few of those 100kf/o's paid in strike assesments to support those individuals, etc etc......
And no offense, but that 12 yr seat lock wasn't neccesarily at US, but other places.

Did you forget to take your prozac this a.m.?

The company who supplies our crew meals in CLT, Express Catering, has developed a new website so that crews may order the crew meal of their choice. Simply log onto
www.7summits.us and select “Menu” or “New Service: Order your meals before you hit the air”. You may then order your crew meal and it will be ready for you to pick up at CLT OPs (same place as now). If you do not order a crew meal you will still receive one, just not one of your own choosing. Orders have to be completed by 12:00 noon the day before your flight.

As soon as my new program is done (hopefully within a month) I’ll make
a real menu and do the “Grand Opening”. I also agreed with a new
restaurant called “SOFRAM” to prepare the meals. That way you
guys will be able to access to “SOFRAM”s menu to make selection for
“real deal”. Like Baklava versus cookie… many different salads versus
only one choice… Borek versus sandwich. It will take time but
I’ll get there.

This system is stil
under test. I prepare the program to carry much larger selection but
was afraid to start up with large menu and screw up
everything. I decided to start mini test trial! I’m glad that I did it
because I found bunch of issues in program, hosting company so on and
so forth! Now I ordered new order program written on Linux
instead of Microsoft. That will allow me be more flexible. There are
other issues which come from consumer side

As to the new airplanes, I agree...>Parker has said no changes to the WO's for some time....satus quo.......but you never know..

Latest resources

Back