• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PSA Airlines Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Crzi, I know we disagree, but thank you for your opinions and for the info about the crew meals. Good luck to all of us right?

And yes, I forgot my prozac, I'm making due with yengling

Interested parties can email their resumes and current salary history to:[email protected]

Why the salary history? Do they want to know if you can afford to take the job?

WSurf said:
Holy Crap!!! Sorry Dude!!

Tell me about it. The junior manning and extensions were out of control this month during the blend. Were still offering voluntary leaves though.:eek:

Sounds like PDT 3 years ago! I remember when mainline started furloughing and PDT decided it needed too also. We became understaffed and the Junior manning was a frenzy. If you were flying day trips and getting done in the afternoon someone in the crew was gonna get extended. We Cap out at 4x a year with only 2x in one month..... So the company then had to pay our guys what they wanted. I was capped out and they paid me a double junior man to do fly 3 legs. Basically I was paid 16hrs and was away from home less then 12hrs. But I haven't heard of much junior manning going on lately.
Good Luck, I remember those days.... You made a crap load of money but never knew what was gonna happen to you each day you flew.

PSA Airlines, Inc. is actively recruiting Student Pilots to fill positions in all crew bases and plans on training 50 - 100 Student Pilots in 2006.

PSA operates both the CRJ-200 and CRJ-700 training aircraft. Current Pilot domiciles include cardboard boxes in Charlotte, NC; Dayton, OH; and Knoxville, TN. PSA Student Pilots receive eight weeks of ground training: four weeks of Ground Training is taught at the Training Center in Dayton, OH; two weeks of simulator training is currently conducted in Montreal, Canada; and three years of Initial Operating Experience. In addition to paying our trainees their 72-hour monthly guarantee and per diem while in training, PSA provides hotel accommodations which include a desk on which to add flight-time to your brand new shiny-jet logbook.

To be considered, candidates must meet the following minimum qualifications:

* Total Time: 1200 hours in the traffic pattern at Podunk County Airport
* Multi-Engine Time: 250 hours in light twins such as Seminole, Apache, etc.
* Preference given to any pilot with a pulse who has experience beyond flight instructing
* Multi-Engine rating is required (however we are petitioning the FAA for a waiver)
* Pilots will be required to bring their own backpack, black sneakers, and hair-gel. We suggest that you ask your parents for the black Ipod nano in order to match your uniform.

:D

Funny Bender...

I've got to say though, I haven't seen anybody in this pilot group with the back pack. The IPOD? Sure. But no backpacks yet. And I'm guessing that is hair gel all over the headrests. At least I am just going to pretend that that is what it is.

Seen the backpacks....the ipods...the spiked hair.....etc etc etc.......

Heheh....saw one f/o that had TWO backpacks...guess he was about to upgrade.....lol

As well as the spiked hair, the frosted tips, etc etc....sorry I guess I should have clarified it goes with both positions.......

In all fairness, most of the pre-J4J captains at PSA were low-time flight instructors who lacked the maturity to conduct themselves in public, much less command an airliner. We should expect nothing less than ipods, frosted hair, and backpacks.

Let's not forget the guy who wore driving gloves in the Dornier. And don't make me bring up Sven...

Latest resources

Back