• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PSA Airlines Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
However, we all know that we cant compete with the stylish mesa pilots. Those windbreakers are so professional arent they? I'm suprised they dont say "Property of JO" on the back of them.

BenderGonzales said:
In all fairness, most of the pre-J4J captains at PSA were low-time flight instructors who lacked the maturity to conduct themselves in public, much less command an airliner. We should expect nothing less than ipods, frosted hair, and backpacks.

Let's not forget the guy who wore driving gloves in the Dornier. And don't make me bring up Sven...

sorry i never got to fly with the legend i've been hearing about since initial. and now i hear he's gone. damn

dollacrackho said:
sorry i never got to fly with the legend i've been hearing about since initial. and now i hear he's gone. dang

Yeah, I wished I bumped into him and asked him in person, "Are you the Captain that sh!t in his pants?"

Actually the 4th year 70 seat pay is lower than what's on those charts. All pilots get paid a blended rate between the two pay scales. It is closer to the 50 seat rate right now because there are many more of those airplanes than the 701s.

Ever Brown I think?????

Latest resources

Back