Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bridge Secured

CatfishVT9 said:
Believe it or not, I did call JetBlue and talked to Bernice even before I made the post. It's the right thing to do and I hope someone else can jump into that spot.

I told her that my decision in no way reflects badly on JetBlue. I think you guys have a phenomenal company, but for my situation, AirTran is a slightly better choice.:D

Catfish

Catfish,

You Da Man! Yes, that is the right thing to do and I can see now that the Recruiter's at JB made a good choice with you. That is the definition of integrity. Looks like Airtran's gain is our loss but I am sure that you secured the bridge back to JB should things not work out for you elsewhere. I am also sure that the slot you opened for someone else will be well received.

Take care man and best of luck to you at Citrus.

C yaaaa

Good Luck!

Catfish,

Best of luck with your new career! You were in the envious position of choosing in a "win-win" situation. You can't go wrong either way. And it was kinda fun watching the process unfold.

We all wish you the best!

Red

Fun for you guys maybe! As excited as I am about heading to Atlanta, it was still like getting a root canal to make that phone call yesterday.

But I did sleep well last night.......

Catfish

Hey, fish, congratulations. We'll miss you, but you couldn't have made a wrong decision here. AirTran won this one, for sure!

Hey Cat,

Way to go! A tough choice but a rewarding decision for you. Citrus is a great company with incredible people. I'm sure you'll be happy there. Sorry I woun't get the chance to fly with you but am looking forward to hearing you on ATC!

Congrats,

Counselair :)

AT 737

The AT 737-700.......what speed do they cruise at?

With the new wing, are they faster? Is the cockpit bigger?

What type of seating configuration does AT use them with?

Congrats to Catfish.

If i read the original post correctly, it appears he went from JB interview to class date offer in under three weeks. I was under the impression the JB process took longer than that. Has the process at JB changed or am I just mistaken.

Thanks!

If i read the original post correctly, it appears he went from JB interview to class date offer in under three weeks. I was under the impression the JB process took longer than that. Has the process at JB changed or am I just mistaken.

Thanks!

Well, that is partially correct. As I understand it from previous posts, Catfish took a position with Airtran and declined the offer with jetBlue. It was a tough call, nevertheless, he decided to honor a friend who had gone out of his way to help him and he chose Airtran.

C yaaa

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back