• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pretty sad...thanks DS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
... posting pics and stories of his vacations and new toys while guys with families are hitting the streets...a real class act...

WOW, this right here shows what a true *********************************** you really are and how you'll try to twist ANYTHING to make yourself look good. It also shows just what a miserable prick you've become...

If you're going to throw this kind of info out there, then make sure you tell the complete story...

At the end of June, I posted a thread inviting ANY furloughed pilot down to the keys for lobster mini-season. We rented a house in Big Pine and thought it would be great if we could offer a COMPLETELY FREE VACATION to any furloughed pilot who could make it. All he/she needed to do was show up in Naples on July 26th and the rest would be taken care of. The thread became pretty popular and although some wanted to go, they just couldn't make it. I left it alone until three days AFTER the trip was over when A FURLOUGHED PILOT posted and asked me to post a picture of how it went. There wasn't ONE negative post in that thread and quite a few guys emailed me thanking me for the open invite.

YOU are the only one that would come out here and twist how that all went down which shows that you have ZERO credibility when trying to paint this evil picture of me. You wanna talk about classless? You took something that was great for a few furloughed guys and tried to turn it into the most negative event. THAT'S classless!

WOW, this right here shows what a true *********************************** you really are and how you'll try to twist ANYTHING to make yourself look good. It also shows just what a miserable prick you've become...

If you're going to throw this kind of info out there, then make sure you tell the complete story...

At the end of June, I posted a thread inviting ANY furloughed pilot down to the keys for lobster mini-season. We rented a house in Big Pine and thought it would be great if we could offer a COMPLETELY FREE VACATION to any furloughed pilot who could make it. All he/she needed to do was show up in Naples on July 26th and the rest would be taken care of. The thread became pretty popular and although some wanted to go, they just couldn't make it. I left it alone until three days AFTER the trip was over when A FURLOUGHED PILOT posted and asked me to post a picture of how it went. There wasn't ONE negative post in that thread and quite a few guys emailed me thanking me for the open invite.

YOU are the only one that would come out here and twist how that all went down which shows that you have ZERO credibility when trying to paint this evil picture of me. You wanna talk about classless? You took something that was great for a few furloughed guys and tried to turn it into the most negative event. THAT'S classless!
I gotta chime in and back up G200. The above story is true, and I might have even read something about free beer. So is his earlier post about the whole extended day issue.

Guys, you're aiming in the wrong place. Again.....

"It may be the way I say it ..."

"... Remember when you told me to let you know when you were acting rudely and insensitively?"

"Arguing with someone that is on the verge of losing their house that it's a contractual right to take extended days shows a lack of judgment IMHO"
Its all a communication problem....

G200 is actually a decent guy. He tries to help people. But he came here @ 22 and Single and has never been unemployed. I have no doubt he feels bad for those who are furloughed, but feeling bad for someone is not the same as BEING that someone.

Personally, I became unemployed (for 3 years) with a wife, 3 year old, and a 6 month old. ... had LOTS of Credit and used it... still paying it off and basically still broke a dozen years later. Unemployment also can destroy a persons sense of self-worth....

Good luck to all of us....

Damn Gun, after reading that I feel like a better person.
On a serious note, I hope all this works out for you guys, every Netjet pilot I've met has been a class act...well except for one. Your owners don't have to worry about the pilots, they're almost as good as Flex's pilots.

Damn Gun, after reading that I feel like a better person.
On a serious note, I hope all this works out for you guys, every Netjet pilot I've met has been a class act...well except for one. Your owners don't have to worry about the pilots, they're almost as good as Flex's pilots.
Well at least the ones who are Spurs fans....

On a side note, things are great at Flexjet!

P.S. Thanks for all the business you're sending our way!
You =
hand-tools-list-important.jpg

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back