• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pretty sad...thanks DS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I figured. I take no offense. Good financials are certainly the start. I'm hoping we'll get some new leadership in that will balance good operations with good finance. If that happens we'll be in good shape.

Hey, look at it this way, December is just around the corner...

... and from what I've been consistently hearing, better get your rest now because you are going to be working hard this December! Fly safe everyone!

Jack -

I plan on being rested even in December. The contract gives me the freedom to pull the plug if scheduling or just plain bad luck pushes me into a fatigued state. I used that provision twice in August. Before that, I had used it once in the past year. I'm certain that the majority of guys will use it as required to insure a safe and rested busy season. I know I will.

If you think this economy is bad, just imagine Obama in a 2nd term when he has NOTHING TO LOSE....:eek::eek::mad::puke:

Oh, come on now. It's going to take a few years to see the results from the bold moves that Obama is putting into place. Our second term will be the beginning of a "golden times" period in American history.

BTW, your avatar keeps puking on my post!

Oh, come on now. It's going to take a few years to see the results from the bold moves that Obama is putting into place. Our second term will be the beginning of a "golden times" period in American history.

BTW, your avatar keeps puking on my post!

Bwahahahahahaha. Stop it man, you're killin' me.

Oh wait. Please tell me you ARE joking...

You'd be surprised what a Dem president can accomplish with a Republican Congress... It worked for Clinton....

As a country, we're all playing for the same team. Unfortunately, like you mentioned, congress doesn't see it that way. They're going to continue being difficult in an effort to delay any improvements that the Obama administration might try to make. Childish, if you ask me. I'm an Independant voter, which makes the games that the government play seem even more ridiculous.

You ought to see the krap that the NYS government pulls, year after year. NY State would really be a great place to live if it weren't for the taxes and the joke of a gov't in Albany. Trust me, I live here.

I have no doubt you guys will operate safely and efficiently for the owners this winter, as it should be. If that triggers too many sell offs and the company has to recall a few for a couple of hours, so be it. If they don't sell off enough to trigger the fun, that's fine too.

As far as Obama "not having anything to lose", he's got many hands up his rectum, and the people attached to those hands have plenty to lose. No continuing agenda can work if you piss everybody off and can't get your guys elected. We will no doubt pay an extended price for the shenanigans caused by this, but that's our own fault for putting these schmucks in charge to begin with. Hell, the source of this meltdown was re-elected during the middle of it with his name being smeared nationally. If that ain't stupid I'll kiss yer _ _ _.....

As a country, we're all playing for the same team. Unfortunately, like you mentioned, congress doesn't see it that way. They're going to continue being difficult in an effort to delay any improvements that the Obama administration might try to make. Childish, if you ask me. I'm an Independant voter, which makes the games that the government play seem even more ridiculous.

You ought to see the krap that the NYS government pulls, year after year. NY State would really be a great place to live if it weren't for the taxes and the joke of a gov't in Albany. Trust me, I live here.

Affirmative and verified.

How bout that Espada guy.... :uzi:

You need to swim across the lake to Vermont! :)

Latest resources

Back