• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pretty sad...thanks DS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ahh, the extended day issue. You won't find any extended days on my paycheck nor will you. I simply told you that if any pilot here decides to take one, it's deffinately within his or her rights.

It's funny how guys like you argue. You can't defend whats going on so you take a deference course. ADD is an ugly thing my friend.

There is no defense for turds like you and your "I was here pre 05 circle jerkers". You guys encourage the behavior that will continue to divide the pilot group.

You have many enemies my friend.

As a moderator on the other message board, I can tell you that it makes no difference whether it was made public somewhere else. Posting something that is/was to be kept confidential is a violation of the TOS. Yet some organization chose to make an issue out of 1 post. A lot of stuff gets pasted to message boards. It created an issue that eventually led to us deciding to shut the message board down for a little while. YOU were involved in that decision? Laughable! Rules are rules folks. It like saying that since the crooks broke the front window to a store, it is ok to take a little bit for yourself since it really wasn't you who broke in. No, its like saying that once you let the cat outta the bag, its outta the bag. No one stole anything. If its such a big deal, why wasn't Alice's site shut down?

Comments in bold are mine.

That letter should not have been made public. But once it is out there, you can't make it private again. Everyone on the other board should not be made to suffer for one man's actions. If 1 guy does something stupid like sending company confidential information outside, make him pay for it! Not me. Not all the furloughees. And not you.

Get off your high horse.

Last edited:
As a moderator on the other message board, I can tell you that it makes no difference whether it was made public somewhere else. Posting something that is/was to be kept confidential is a violation of the TOS. It created an issue that eventually led to us deciding to shut the message board down for a little while. Rules are rules folks. It like saying that since the crooks broke the front window to a store, it is ok to take a little bit for yourself since it really wasn't you who broke in.

You are a moderator of what? Your butt?

Who the hell are you to say anything? Your post is a joke and obviously your are too. Arrogant dip ass.

I spent the last three months dealing with your mgmt and there is simply no hope. There are no brains there. 50% of your fleet is over 8 years old and 75% of the fleet is over 5 years old and your selling pieces of crap to anybody crazy enough to buy into the program.

...and you are worried about a post on FI that was already public?

Good luck!

Just to change the slant here:

with many qualifications, generally, courts are reluctant to enforce confidentiality clauses when the disclosed information is already in the public domain by no fault of the subsequent disclosee, regardless of whether that subsequent disclosee was under a legal obligation not to disclose such information.

Or in normal language, if the cat is out of the bag, as long as the later person was not involved in letting the cat out of the bag, his/her later disclosure, is usually, generally, not a violation of whatever confidentiality provision he or she is bound by.

***this is not legal advice. Consult your own lawyer about your specific legal situation.
**** -this also an end of the game possible legal analysis. It may take you much $$$ (sometimes supported by unions for the common good of all members) to get to that point. Legal suits are like poker -- the increases in legal fees are nothing more than upping the ante. Even if you have the winning hand, you must stay in to win.

Helmsalee suspended for 3 days for using people's actual names on the board.

Please review the Flightinfo Terms of Service and abide by them.

/mod

Helmsalee suspended for 3 days for using people's actual names on the board.

Please review the Flightinfo Terms of Service and abide by them.

/mod

Double Standard alert!

My friend Gruman Fan got totally booted off F.I. last year for doing the same thing. Posting an email with names in it.

There is no defense for turds like you and your "I was here pre 05 circle jerkers". You guys encourage the behavior that will continue to divide the pilot group.

You have many enemies my friend.

Its guys like you and CRJ that make the rest of the group look bad. The two of you have always been two peas in a pod. Misery likes company. You wanna talk about enemies? Are you kidding? You're one of the largest loudmouthed crybabies we have here. Cry me a river you baby. Boo-hoo. We get it, its all about you and how bad you have it. The funny thing is there are 100's of guys that got furloughed in January that have been able to move on and enjoy life. No matter what you or CRJ are doing these days, one thing's for sure, you haven't been able to let go. Too bad for the rest of us that have to listen to your whining.

guys someday God's grace we will be flying together again,whats done is done,time to move on and let go of the hatred and anger, it will only hurt you,wont make the situation better, and may keep you from moving on to a better place. im one of the 495, havn't been on Flt Info for a bit,and I am genuinely saddened that we are eviscerating each other like this. rant over. i hope each and every one of my furloughed brothers and sisters finds their way to a cockpit,or other lucrative path of their choosing. peace out.

Double Standard alert!

My friend Gruman Fan got totally booted off F.I. last year for doing the same thing. Posting an email with names in it.
1. I wasn't moderating this time last year.
2. He probably was a repeat offender, I don't know, and I don't have time to go research the archives.
3. We moderate as we see fit. If you still have issues with something, you can email the webmaster: [email protected]

My moderation for repeat offenders/issues is:

1st offense: warning
2nd offense: 3 day suspension for minor issues, 7 days for serious/deliberate violations.
3rd offense: 30 day suspension with final warning
4th offense: Permanent ban

There isn't specific direction for the mods on the above steps, but we all seem to follow a similar pattern. We're not trying to be jerks about it, just trying to keep the board civil and within the ToS.

/mod

Its guys like you and CRJ that make the rest of the group look bad. The two of you have always been two peas in a pod. Misery likes company. You wanna talk about enemies? Are you kidding? You're one of the largest loudmouthed crybabies we have here. Cry me a river you baby. Boo-hoo. We get it, its all about you and how bad you have it. The funny thing is there are 100's of guys that got furloughed in January that have been able to move on and enjoy life. No matter what you or CRJ are doing these days, one thing's for sure, you haven't been able to let go. Too bad for the rest of us that have to listen to your whining.

I seriously doubt that G200. You are known company wide a classless tool. You can't go into an FBO with out hearing a gold tie bring up your name and say "WTF is his malfunction?" You've had more then a few people actually threaten you because of your pro extended day and OT rants. You fell ass backwards into your seniority and you actually think you're better then the furloughed pilots. Sorry man but you are the true joke. No 2 ways about it.

Latest resources

Back