• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pretty sad...thanks DS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh, come on now. It's going to take a few years to see the results from the bold moves that Obama is putting into place. Our second term will be the beginning of a "golden times" period in American history.

BTW, your avatar keeps puking on my post!

Wow, thanks for the laugh. That is some funny stuff right there.

I'm Back. My apologies to the moderators (especially Lear70) and the person whose name I used. I will try to be much more careful in the future.
Helm
Wow, this thread has really exploded while I was gone!

Jack -

I plan on being rested even in December. The contract gives me the freedom to pull the plug if scheduling or just plain bad luck pushes me into a fatigued state. I used that provision twice in August. Before that, I had used it once in the past year. I'm certain that the majority of guys will use it as required to insure a safe and rested busy season. I know I will.

You look pretty rested when you ride in the back of a Gulfstream.

You look pretty rested when you ride in the back of a Gulfstream.

That was a sweet deal. Early morning flight home from PBI to PNE. Much better than the AirTran flight they had me on. Probably never get repeated again. Thanks for the ride if you were one of those guys.

Grizz -
I have no doubt that you and the vast majority of crews will do what is necessary to be ready for each flight. Still doesn't mean you won't be ready for some down-time when you get off your tour. :beer:

I am on the 15 day too. Had a lot of 4 day tours lately. It hasn't been bad... the only fatiguing thing has been the 3 leg airlines home in the middle seat of a 737 or MD80. Topped off with an ERJ all the way from Cleveland.

And who knew the best way home to San Antone from Chicago was through Denver? RJs all the way.

But my favorite is IAD through BWI via rental car after a 2 leg airline... for a pax trip.

Last edited:
Don't think it was him. Since the post was deleted, I'm not sure. I think it was the guy who owned the board that was shut down.
Helm

Latest resources

Back