• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Post Election "high"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ah, Pelosi. A truly bipartisan leader. She was first on the wish list from both parties. :D

I don't think the Dems got it either.

Last edited:
...and wasn't that a great picture of James Carville with a wastebasket over his head on election night? No doubt in my military mind that it will be Gore in '04 again followed by Her Highness in '08.

We made it almost to the big sandbox but then our load requirement went to zero enroute so we turned around. Nothing like flying halfway around the world for dinner. While I was gone this thread mushroomed into quite a masterpiece. I have always said that when we get to heaven there will be alot of people there that we didn't think were going to be there and a lot of people that we thought were going to be there are not going to be there. The gospel has been presented over and over again in this thread, it couldn't be any clearer. I am convinced that the evil one Satan will remind people that are in hell with him for forever and forever of the very time that they heard the gospel and rejected it. For those that have heard it and rejected it Satan will make them the laughing stock of hell, so not only do you have the physical torture, but you also have the emotional torture, and the torture of being seperated from Almighty God. You see everyone will live forever to quote Bob Coy of Calvary Chapel, "It just depends on whether you plan to be smoking or non-smoking."
It was brought up in one thread that why would God the trinity would risk destroying itself for mankind. You hit it right on the the head. When Adam sinned in the garden God told Satan you have bruised my heal but I am going to crush your head. God has a plan at that time to send a third of the God-head to earth to be born of a virgin and live just as man lived. Why???to die-anyone could have died and taken the suffering of the cross. If you study Roman history many Christians did die an awful death. I was just in Rome a month ago and as my hands touched to Collisium the Holy Spirit within me churned with anguish that I never knew existed. Suffering happened there that was amazing, I was shocked to see it laughed at on this board, and I was compared to Al Quaeda?????????(I don't even respect them enough to spell their name right)Back to the cross. When Jesus was on that cross he cried out "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me." At that moment Jesus took the punishment for our sins. You see for the first time in eternity the Trinity was broken, God turned his back on the Son, Jesus actually died of a broken heart. He took that seperation for all mankind, all of us. Since Jesus was part of the trinity, hence God himself, the trinity was divided for a part of time. That is why Jesus says in John 14:6, "I am the way the truth and the life, no one comes to the Father, but by me." He was the only one that could have paid the penalty for our sin, that is why He is the only way. The goodnews is that after three days he rose again, he had lived a perfect life and the power of sin had not kept him in the grave. He resurected and is now seated on the throne ruling on the right had of God. Relationship restored.Because of what He did we can have fellowship with God, and worship Him in spirit and in truth. After the resurrection God gave "the Body of Christ"the Holy Spirit, the other third of the trinity to live and dwell in man. All those that are "born again" have the Holy Spirit living inside of them, hence begins the war with the flesh vs. the spirit that every Christian is very aware of. Because of the cross every Christain has a relationship with God Almighty and is just like a friend, that is the wonderful part of the Christian Life. This life is avialiable to all and for all. One day Jesus will be calling the "church" the body of Christ-all those that sins are covered with the blood, to himself. This is known as the rapture of the Church. In time we will return with Christ to rule here on earth, Rev. 19 and rule with Christ. That is a completly new chapter. This is truth, I wouldn't scoff at it, but ponder it. There is nothing like the power of the Bible the Word of God. If anyone is interested read the Gospel of John, think about it, then go from there. TRUTH IS TRUTH, and there is not much any of us can do about it but accept it or reject it.

Latest resources

Back