• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Possible New Fall Staffing Solution at ASA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Look in the mirror, that is your association, how ever it's organized. How many meetings have you gone to in the last year, and did you make yourself heard? If not STFU, you are the problem, ALPA or whatever is in place, are your tools to effect change or stop bad change, you let the senior MEC guys make policy because you are too busy playin World of Warcraft, you at least get a high score in the WoW group.
PBR

Considering I have no idea what the hell wow is other than weight on wheels you can GFYourself. I've been to many meetings and my problem lies with the things that are told to us with no explanation. Three bids in one month with made up lines, your cool w/that.

Last edited:
I'm not interested in applying to or working for Delta....However different standards for people based on the color of their skin or their sex is wrong plain and simple. Political correctness and affirmative action quotas simply continue to make race an issue.

Lowering standards for minority and female pilots is an insult to those who made it without affirmative action.

Trip7'S cool with it though. So is Rev. Al and Barack.

I'm not interested in applying to or working for Delta....However different standards for people based on the color of their skin or their sex is wrong plain and simple. Political correctness and affirmative action quotas simply continue to make race an issue.

Lowering standards for minority and female pilots is an insult to those who made it without affirmative action.

Sadly, it's been going on for decades now...

...Our MEC is not interested in the well-being of the pilot group. They are self-absorbed, and unless you are a reckless senior pilot, they won't do much for you.
[snip]
THIS. You want to know why something is happening, follow the money. You think ALPA cares about the ASa guys? Follow the money. They care about who pays the Association. Between an RJ and a 777 guy, who do you think ALPA represents?

....first come first served open time.
According to the road show I went to, the first come first serve policy is because there is going to be very little in there, and not worth bothering with. Get ready for your paycheck to be TLV + 15 at best.

Because a sternly worded email is going to change anything? These guys are bought and paid for.

I'm not interested in applying to or working for Delta....

Most people who don't have the qualifications, or who have something in their shabby background usually respond like you do.;)

However different standards for people based on the color of their skin or their sex is wrong plain and simple.
Kind of like hiring different lawyers for different lawyers.....For frivilous lawsuits.

Political correctness and affirmative action quotas simply continue to make race an issue.
And help to weed out non qualified people like yourself. Oh yeah, you can't work there.......

Trying to sue to get something you couldn't through the interview process is an insult to those who made it without suiing!

Today, it's red arrow days. After PBS, it will just be something else. Just watch. They'll think of some loophole. The rape will just be administered in the left eye instead of in the right ear.

Today, it's red arrow days. After PBS, it will just be something else. Just watch. They'll think of some loophole. The rape will just be administered in the left eye instead of in the right ear.

Your avatar is the coolest thing since sliced bread and the other side of the pillow.

I am going to take that image and print it onto stickers....and then put it on my flight kit.

Your avatar is the coolest thing since sliced bread and the other side of the pillow.

I am going to take that image and print it onto stickers....and then put it on my flight kit.

Sign me up for 1!!

Carib,

Do you know that one of our pilots owns a printing Business?

He can make those into stickers.

http://www.aeroheadz.com/

Latest resources

Back