Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rice

Clown Puncher
Any G-IV drivers out there wishing to live in Hawaii might want to send a resume to a certain A/C Mgt. company headquartered on the west coast. (_ _ _ your it);) .
Sorry, I have no other info just that there "appears" to be some openings.

rice said:
Any G-IV drivers out there wishing to live in Hawaii might want to send a resume to a certain A/C Mgt. company headquartered on the west coast. (_ _ _ your it);) .
Sorry, I have no other info just that there "appears" to be some openings.

WOW, look at you go Rice man!! Rhymes, so early in the am! How about YOU heading over to PHNL...I need a pal who lives there, so I can come and stay for free!!!:rolleyes:

Try sending it to The Air Group and don't be so coy the next time. You will need 7,500 min hours to qualify for PIC at The Air Group.

Cox

I know the guy who is leaving Cox and just got an email from him this am. I'll ask him how they plan to fill his vacancy. He just got tired of the island with so much of his family still on the mainland. Good guy so if you know of any G1V, GV spots drop me a PM.

Spooky 1 said:
Try sending it to The Air Group and don't be so coy the next time. You will need 7,500 min hours to qualify for PIC at The Air Group.

Sorry Spooky, The Air Group is not the correct answer, but thanks for playing. BTW this position did not stipulate min hours in the info I received but I'd imagine its less than 7500 for PIC.

It's Tag Aviation... But like most management company position. Try and find out as much about the particular account you'll be working for as possible. That's what really matters. I haven't known many people that have moved out to Hawaii to fly that haven't moved back due to family issues or the incredibly high cost of living.

I've got a secret

rice said:
Sorry Spooky, The Air Group is not the correct answer, but thanks for playing. BTW this position did not stipulate min hours in the info I received but I'd imagine its less than 7500 for PIC.

Sorry, don't have time for your games. If there is a real job out in the islands why don't you just post some bonafide info on it. There are guys/gals that would like some of these jobs but if you wish to make them dig, then why post the hint in the first place. My missplaced information just came from some local knowledge that The Air Group had a G1V in PHNL. Not many management companies out there with G1V's in their stables so I guessed at the operator. The Air Group does have a flat 7,500 PIC requirement. On the other hand maybe TAG assumed this account and no they do not have that same PIC hours requirement. I have worked with both and each company has good operations, although I would give the edge to TAG Aviation from an operational perspective.

Spooky 1 said:
Sorry, don't have time for your games. If there is a real job out in the islands why don't you just post some bonafide info on it. There are guys/gals that would like some of these jobs but if you wish to make them dig, then why post the hint in the first place. My missplaced information just came from some local knowledge that The Air Group had a G1V in PHNL. Not many management companies out there with G1V's in their stables so I guessed at the operator. The Air Group does have a flat 7,500 PIC requirement. On the other hand maybe TAG assumed this account and no they do not have that same PIC hours requirement. I have worked with both and each company has good operations, although I would give the edge to TAG Aviation from an operational perspective.

You couldn't figure THAT out?

A guy tries to dish out some useful info for once here and you get all bent.

The Air Group....7500 for PIC? ......good luck Air Group.

Gulfstream 200 said:
You couldn't figure THAT out?

A guy tries to dish out some useful info for once here and you get all bent.

The Air Group....7500 for PIC? ......good luck Air Group.

If there is really a job there then post it. As for the 7,500 PIC don't blame me I am just the messenger, not the policy maker. Insurance is what drives this particular requirement with The Air Group. As for your other comments, GTAFFAH.

Latest resources

Back