Pool for March Class calls

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ALLIMAS is that Code for Martha Stewart

Seems like insider trading to me, but a deal is a deal.

I hope to be in the 15 March class so let me know how you want your steak cooked when You come down to the big D.

I have PMed Red Leader to see if he was called, but even if he didn't, I'll spring for a "Blumming Onion" for being half right. I'm just happy the phones are starting to ring.

Any Feb 02 interviewees get the call for the 1 March class?

While ALLIMAS had my hopes up........it was not to be. Looks like Firstthird may have been the last lucky poolster to dry off on the 01Mar04 class. Talked to LL about 2 weeks ago. She indicated that I was more toward the middle of our 15 Mar class and that movin up was probably not probable. Perhaps that old pool factor is coming into play. Regardless.....it wont be long before were all drying off. Save me a spot at the bar :)

I did ask if I was the last one to make it in the 1 March class and was told not quite, so I suspect there is at least one or two behind me, but maybe not flightinfo types?

Looks like I'm pretty close

Originally I said:

Well since it looks like you're already going to be buying me lunch , I'll pick you OPIE. That way....I get another free meal out of ya.

Put me down for Groundhog Day (Feb. 2nd) and a Bloom'n onion.

Coop

So if Dutch (#32) got the call today, and he was the last(?)....and next to OPIE, then I believe I may be a winner! OPIE....how about checking your answering machine? Maybe Lilah left a message.

And by the way.....MEDIUM RARE, BAKED POTATO, and HONEY MUSTARD.....and a FOSTER'S.

Coop ;)

I declare the COOPDOG is the Winner

Well COOPDOG you couldn't have gotten any closer. And Since my type date is earlier than Dutch's, I should have been in the 31 or 32 spot any anyway. So I'll assume you picked the right number and not worry about the name.

Plus now there is a great chance you will be in the 15 March Class with me, it will be easier for me to pay up at the Big D with a juicy steak.

Have a great day,
OPIE

thats crazy, #48 just got a call today, whats going on here, does anyone know what % of poolies passing on the offer.

oakland rules, im out :)

I would believe around 20% of the poolies have gone on to other things. In anycase, the fact that #48 got called confirms the PD's word about "leveling" the classes. The bottom line is the SWA is hiring and the pool will be empty very soon. Good luck to everyone waiting for class or an interview.

Latest resources

Back