Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

OPIE01

Coffee Break is over!
Luvfan suggested to start a pool for when the first call for March classes come.

Dinner at the Outback on me in Dallas for who ever gets the closest. Let's make it sportier though (since I'm buying, I want to decrease the chance of paying out),
Not only do you have to get the date right of the first call by the People Department, you have to guess who will be the last swimmer to be called on the SWA Pool list for the first class. Example: I pick 15 Jan and #46 - Pitchfork

"Tapes on, Fights on"

I'LL BITE...KUKABURA WINGS THAT IS...

LUCKY NUMBER 32 - -YOKEMONKEY

FEB 2 IS THE MAGIC DATE...

THIS SHOULD TURN OUT TO BE A VERY GOOD SPRING

JIMMY

My guess

FEB 12 and #48 (Sorry don't have the name, but my computer here in the pilot lounge won't donwload the list)

Last edited:
G'day mate

Well since it looks like you're already going to be buying me lunch :) , I'll pick you OPIE. That way....I get another free meal out of ya. :D

Put me down for Groundhog Day (Feb. 2nd) and a Bloom'n onion.

Coop

pool

I think the PD will start calling the next lucky class on Jan 23d. Chief pilot calls will follow a few weeks later. Squirt gets the last nod.

Second March class calls to commence...Karmac says...13 Feb.

Last edited:
I'm updating my estimate:

call date: 28 Jan 2004
Lucky Dude: Firstthird

Last edited:
"Table for two please..."

Although it looks great seeing the potential "last pick of the 1st class in Mar" below me in the pool on alot of guesses, I don't think it's gonna quite work out that way. I'm going with:
Class calls begin: 26 Jan
Last person in 1st class: #33 NightFrt8

OPIE, I assume you mean the last one to enter the 1st class in Mar AFTER any potential fallout/turn downs (i.e. can be a last-second, space filler)

Seein' y'all real soon!!
Shav'r

OK Opie,
I'll jump in on this. 2 Feb and #29 PTinbound. Since you and I may get the same class, that should make it easier for me to find you after I win. I think you and I will be in the 2nd March class at the soonest. I hope you're right though. I'm not a pessimist, I just don't want to get my hopes up. Dutch

Latest resources

Back