• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Police nab pilot with loaded gun in luggage

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think you are wrong and don't even know it. If you have parked in a school parking lot with a gun in your trunk, you are a criminal. If you drive in VA on the interstate near DC but pass too close to federal property, you are a criminal. I've literally got 29,998 more of these.

BTW those are examples of someone who may not be familiar with the firearm laws pertaining to certain localities. Home boy is a professional pilot going to work at the airport. Even of he had never seen these rules before in his life;

http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtravel/assistant/editorial_1666.shtm

The x-ray machines and metal detectors would have been a dead give away that firearms are not permitted on the premises. I predict a 10-25,000 (if he is guilty) dollar fine as a message to the rest of us. Next offender beware type stuff.

Last edited:
it may have had something to do with a jilted lover and the married pilots concern for his safety b/c of backlash. very possible pilot was packing out of concern.

Last edited:
Two dozen employees get off the bus. Twelve pilots and FAs get into the "first class/handicapped/toddler/elderly/people-with-comfort-pets/crew" TSA line while the other twelve maintenance employees with lunch pails and backpacks in tow punch a code into a door that is right beside the TSA line, go through the door, and pop out on the other side of the security checkpoint. Huh? No touching or x-files flourescent flashlight to see if ID is valid, no bag check of any kind, no doffing of any personal items to go through a metal detector? Approved!

Bingo....and the wrong people are surely working to exploit this. Just a matter of time.

It is in the rotation, certainly! We prefer to call it back door music tho, not background.

I think you are wrong and don't even know it. If you have parked in a school parking lot with a gun in your trunk, you are a criminal. If you drive in VA on the interstate near DC but pass too close to federal property, you are a criminal. I've literally got 29,998 more of these.

Who would do that? And you think other people shouldn't be able to vote...

Some would say they have a right to carry a gun in the trunk of their car at all times

I would do it. How would I protect myself when I leave the school grounds?

You can't be serious. No wonder we have the HIGHEST violent crime rates of any industrialized nation.

Guns in and around schools... What could go wrong?

Latest resources

Back