• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

PNCL: Class personified!! wow., just wow

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A more likely scenario is that Pinnacle and Mesaba understood that it would be like throwing a pipebomb into a club. Sheer pandemonium. Tensions are already high, we don't need your MEC children stoking the fires for no reason, whatsoever.

Then it's worse than we feared.. they're naive, bordering on ignorant. How could anyone possibly send an email in this day and age, and not expect it to be everywhere within minutes? One of you moderates APC. There were at least 5 of you CJC guys chomping at the bit to post this email in every thread you could find on FI.

Pinnacle/Mesaba/Colgan thread.. "A Message from the Colgan Air Merger Committee"

Skywest President thread.. "A Message from the Colgan Air Merger Committee"

Freedom Air Questions.. "A Message from the Colgan Air Merger Committee"

So please.. cut the crap.

NO.

It's not a more likely scenario, the information released is all factual, and your analogy about a pipe bomb a little much...and what is 5 days difference? It is done, over, Bloch has the list on his desk.

I stated it was released to inform CJC pilots, if you took that for nativity about it being discussed on forums, fear not. :rolleyes:

Your remark about the CJC MEC is out of line, you shouldn't think yourself so superior...actually I'm sure you wouldn't out from under your keyboard.

The CJC MERGER COMMITTEE released the information, and they did so without distorting any facts, negotiations are over, the award is coming soon, get over it, after all, it's the truth. :smash:

NO.

It's not a more likely scenario, the information released is all factual, and your analogy about a pipe bomb a little much...and what is 5 days difference?
Typical. A bunch of teenagers that couldn't hold their loads.

Don't worry, I'll get a towel.

It's official, see merger committee update. Bloch has reached is decision and the award is almost complete, due out on or before Friday May 20th.

It's official, see merger committee update. Bloch has reached is decision and the award is almost complete, due out on or before Friday May 20th.

You can't even state facts from a short email correctly. You make it sound like you were right and know the decision and we are just waiting on the reasoning, when in fact, the decision and award are almost complete. Here is the email:

Today, Mr. Bloch has contacted the three Merger Committee chairmen regarding the Seniority List Integration Decision. He has indicated that his Decision and Award is almost complete and will be released on or before next Friday, May 20.

Im hearing Colgan upset him by releasing info. Made his decision easy.

I'm hearing he is awarding honorary seniority #1 to all 9e pilots. Because they are all #1 in his book. They will also receive a plaque of merit for their hard work saving all of our jobs. They will all receive a gold stapler with "simply the best" engraved on the side of it for their valiant fight for what was right and just during SLI.

Meanwhile the actual seniority list will be mix of relative and longevity.

I'm hearing he is awarding honorary seniority #1 to all 9e pilots. Because they are all #1 in his book. They will also receive a plaque of merit for their hard work saving all of our jobs. They will all receive a gold stapler with "simply the best" engraved on the side of it for their valiant fight for what was right and just during SLI.

**clap clap clap** Fantastic!! :)

My hat is off to you, sir.

(When do I get my stapler?)

The CJC MERGER COMMITTEE released the information, and they did so without distorting any facts, negotiations are over, the award is coming soon, get over it, after all, it's the truth.

The facts weren't distorted but they were incomplete. The only thing reported were the final positions but that doesn't give any clue to how the negotiation went. I've been hearing some pretty wild things about what was proposed during the negotiating process. The one that takes the cake was that Mesaba proposed a date of hire integration with both of the other groups but all Mesaba pilots would have their hire dates moved up 5-6 years with 7 year fences that not only encompassed Mesaba flying but also some of Pinnacle's too. This would pretty much staple Colgan and most of Pinnacle and ensure that nobody but former Mesaba pilots would have a chance at advancement.

While the intention from the CJC committee may have been pure, they botched it up big time and put everyone at each others throats.

The facts weren't distorted but they were incomplete. The only thing reported were the final positions but that doesn't give any clue to how the negotiation went. I've been hearing some pretty wild things about what was proposed during the negotiating process. The one that takes the cake was that Mesaba proposed a date of hire integration with both of the other groups but all Mesaba pilots would have their hire dates moved up 5-6 years with 7 year fences that not only encompassed Mesaba flying but also some of Pinnacle's too. This would pretty much staple Colgan and most of Pinnacle and ensure that nobody but former Mesaba pilots would have a chance at advancement.

While the intention from the CJC committee may have been pure, they botched it up big time and put everyone at each others throats.

Why do yu feel the need to post things like this? It serves no purpose other than add fuel to the fire.

Latest resources

Back