Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Please Help- problem with morning shows!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The guy brought up a good point though, how come chicks poop so fast??

B/c the nasty bit**es don't wipe!!! Since most of them think their sh*t doesn't stink.

The guy brought up a good point though, how come chicks poop so fast??

Because they can't take the time to enjoy the simple pleasures in life.

What I want to know is, how come their farts smell so bad? I mean, I'm a self proclaimed Fuhr of Flatulence. But I've know some chicks that can put me to shame.

Hey...

I would much rather wake up early in the morning...take the browns to the superbowl in the comfort of my own crapper that drive to work and have to dump a grumpy in a public pooper. And pooping in the plane is an emergency situation.

Yeah, I agee. When I was an FO I had an instance that qualified. Last turn of the day. My take off, on the taxi out I started getting the grundles, bad. I thought nothing of it and thought I'd be able to fart out the pressure.

Well, we blast off for AMA. Right after liftoff, the grundles got WORSE, WAY WORSE. The pressurization cycle kicks in and I start going to full on cramps. It's so bad I can't even sit straight in the seat and pain is oh so bad. Feels like a seal is gonna blow. I tell the CA I gotta go. He asks if I can hang on till 10K, so I say yeah, suck up the pain, and zoom it up. Sitting sideways mind you because the pain is so freaking bad.

Anyway, we get past 10K and I hobble back to the sh1tter. Holy cow, talk about spawning a brown trout. Godamn thing took two flushes and plenty of blue juice to get it down. Never have a laid a Cook Straight cable like that before, much less on a plane.

Man, that felt great when I was done. Wish I would of had my camera phone with me to get a picture of it so I could send it www.ratemypoo.com

Never trust a fart after morning coffee...you just might get more than you bargained for. lol.

Latest resources

Back