• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Please Help Pilots Stuck In Brazil

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I wont sticky it only because we will get requests for everything to be a sticky, but I will make sure to personally bump it to keep it on the first page if it starts slipping.

lh

I thought you like sticky... ;)

Seriously though, has there been ANY response from the State Department on this?

I agree about the sticky with Longhorn. I did however put a sticky on a similar thread under "General Aviation Information." There is a link to this thread in that post.

I say prohibt flights from Brazil from our carriers and any brazilian carriers or routes connecting from Brazil until these guys are released. Having lived in Central America and having gone down in Plane from a mechanics negligence, I know how these guys love to play the blame game.

Done. Sent to Missouri representatives. All the best.

I disagree. This is exactly the the type of thing that should be stickied. We are talking about two of our own who need as much support as we can give them.

I wont sticky it only because we will get requests for everything to be a sticky, but I will make sure to personally bump it to keep it on the first page if it starts slipping.

lh

Latest resources

Back