• Watchers 14

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dakota Flyer said:
For pilots, some of you sure seem to be of the un intellegent varitey.

SO LONG

Dude, in case you haven't noticed, this is a tough crowd. Statements like that will not help your case here.

Dakota Flyer said:
Tired soul, again, I did not ask anyone for advice. You would know that if you read the whole thread, that is if you can read. And two the last two dipshoots, AGAIN, LIKE I POSTED BEFORE, I don't have one single solitairy mark on my driving record. Save your senseless rants for someone who cares. Why don't you get off your high horse yourself before someone knocks you off. For pilots, some of you sure seem to be of the un intellegent varitey.

SO LONG
sounds to me like you're gonna have me whacked. are you in the mob?

Dakota Flyer said:
For pilots, some of you sure seem to be of the un intellegent varitey.

the irony here is just too much for me. get a dickshunary, chief.

cforst513 said:
the irony here is just too much for me. get a dickshunary, chief.
for a guy that spells despise, depise...that's a pretty funny statement.

You.....................................guys have a nice day now. Thanks for the entertainment.

My, my, ain't you clever. This place is probably seeming very tedious to you. I'll help you out of your quandry. Take a permanent vacation from us guys. Bye.

UAL78

Last edited by a moderator:
Dakota Flyer said:
You.....................................guys have a nice day now. Thanks for the entertainment.

Thats real nice dude. If you fly 135 or 121, didnt you get finger printed as per the TSA? On that sheet from the TSA there is a laundry list of requirements that will affect your liscence.........I am not sure, but doesnt a certain number of DUI's fall on that list? Might wanna check that out. When the TSA has it's way, soon 91 is going to be affected by those requirements as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest resources

Back