Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Please help a fellow union brother not SCAB.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
For those at the majors, please forgive us for the words typed by this idiot, he is fortunately in the minority, I place him in the small group of scabs currently employed at Netjets.

He will never change his "beliefs". How he's able to remain friends with anyone other than scabs is beyond me. Scabs are the only PILOTS he truly respects, because they had the balls to cross a line. In fact he idolizes them because they publicily told all union brothers in good standing to go F themselves.

We at netjets are embarrassed by his words. Unfortunately, the union couldn't prevent him from being hired and now we are stuck with him.

He's a lost cause and I hope the rest here join me in not responding to anything he writes.

Last edited:
What company makes pilots do those things? Call the FAA if that happens.

It shows you know nothing about the history of aviation .

I will make it easy for you. Go to the NTSB web site and read up on some accidents . That is when you have time away from your Job managing a Chinese sweatshop.

What's worse, the company that forces a pilot to break FARs or the one that rewards pilots that do it without being asked? Regardless of WX or MX, the pilot that gets to the destination without incident must be the best pilot the company has, right?

What company does that? Mine certainly doesn't.

What company does that? Mine certainly doesn't.

If you don't believe any company does it why not become a fee payer instead of a dues payer and give up your union protection?

If you don't believe any company does it why not become a fee payer instead of a dues payer and give up your union protection?

I am sure some companies do these things. I was just curious which companies. I have flown for companies doing these things.

I am sure some companies do these things. I was just curious which companies. I have flown for companies doing these things.

Do you even read the union announcements at all?

Do you read the rulings by the FAA in regard to company procedures and not going against the afm?

Btw it's a good thing the latest pilot had a union looking out for his job because the independent third party just awarded his job back.

Latest resources

Back