Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks

Enigma,

I don't know your job status but thanks for contributing. To those other regular posters out there (how about it General!) please consider making a small contribution. I plan on adding to the end of each my posts from now on until the goal is reached a small comment about contributing to keep this great board fee free & a great source of info to others. Pls consider the same as a way to motivate folks into giving more. The totals have been going up steadily & that is a good sign. This isn't PBS fundraising but we ALL who visit here need to contribute something, regardless of the amount, thanks for reading & please contribute.

Current total for voluntary contributions to keep Flightinfo fee free are $4865. Pls keep it growing!!!

I too!

This is the first site to which I've ever contributed - it's that valuable! I could do without a bunch of others but not this one. As for making it my home page...

I'm In

In for $50.00, great info here. Worth it.:p

Even though I have a job....one that I plan to keep until retirement, I stilll find this site to be an invaluable source of information, and try to do my part to answer questions and provide information and insight.

I gladly contributed twice during this latest drive, and hope others can find even a few dollars to keep this wonderful site up and running, and most importantly (at least to most of you), free.

Donation

Just sent my donation today. Even though I am currently working, i love this website and visit it often- i would hate to see it go away! Anyone else care to donate? Anyone?

Happy To Donate

Folks,

Got to echo Chase on this one. (Thanks Chase) This forum has been a lifeline for me over the last four years. (Anyone remember the "old" format?) These donations hopefully will help to keep this going for someone else.

I'd like to think of it like this...

Pilots are indeed a special breed. If I were to meet ANY of you in some pub somewhere, I'd be more than happy to swap some stories, tell some lies, and buy a few rounds. Consider this donation as a "few rounds bought" for those of you who I will never meet. (With my wife's endorsement, I might add.)

Like the spirit of the holiday season, it doesn't matter how much. So, how bout it? Buy a round for someone with a dream...the same dream you have had? Count me in.

Best wishes to all & have a blessed New Year

Hooch

TWAS THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS

(A pilot's version)

It was Christmas Eve, and Santa Claus had the late line yet again and was busy rushing his loadmasters to get the sleigh loaded in order to make an early departure (you see, all flying operations have the same things in common). Just as Santa was ready to get started on the trip, an evaluator appeared by the sleigh. Santa stopped the checklist and asked the handsome stranger if he needed help. The evaluator said, “Santa, I’m with the FAA and we need one more no-notice checkride to make our numbers this year; I know it’s Christmas and such but you have the last flight of the year so I don’t have a choice (as if there was actually some presence of human compassion).” Santa winced, hoped his pubs were current, and waved the evaluator onboard. The evaluator strapped in and just as Santa was cleared for departure, he pulled out a shotgun and laid it across his lap. Santa asked, “What are you going to do with the shotgun?” The evaluator replied, “Santa, I’m really not supposed to tell you this, but you’re going to lose an engine on takeoff!”

I'm in for a "few rounds to all of you I may never meet". I most likely will be flying a desk for a living for the rest of my days but I'm forever a pilot. Although I'm not in the saddle pushing the limits every night I will still donate. I find this web site a valuable link to my past and future. Wishing everyone a merry Christmas.

KlingonLRDRVR

What is a gold level donor versus a regular donor? Is the goal now $10,800? New to the boards, so sorry if this is repeat info. Great forum, invaluable in my opinion. Donation to follow shortly. Just have to wait for a check to clear. Happy Holidays!

OK, disregard question about Gold Member status. I found that link. Told you you I was new. However, question about goal amount still in effect. Thx.

Latest resources

Back