Please donate

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

chase

I know everyone has received a PM from the webmaster to contribute to the fund to keep flightinfo.com free of upfront charges. For those who are struggling it is obviously difficult to make such a contribution. For those like me who have benefited from flightinfo in the past, please consider making a contribution to the cause. Having talked to hundreds of folks who have benefited from this service I urge you to consider helping flightinfo reach their goal of $5000. It is certainly worthy of our financial help in my opinion. My apologies to those who think I'm preaching. The amount isn't important as much as is the fact that one is willing to help others (& yourself) access highly useful information without a montly/annual fee.

My thanks to the webmaster for reminding me I needed to contribute...please consider it!! Cheers,

I totally agree this is a great networking tool, and very important if you are out in the job market. It is the best $$ you can spend to keep this place running. It did sadden me to see so few contributors on the list. Come on guys, chip in a bit.

Skirt

thanks folks

Amazing that the total has gone up nearly $800 since I last looked several hours ago. Great job guys. Please continue to put this thread back up near the top if it drifts down too far. We need to keep this tool available to the folks out there who are trying to continue in this difficult but rewarding career we call aviation....Wilbur & Orville would say thanks also!!!

Bump!

Very, very, very valuable site. I'd hate to see it shut down for lack of payment to the server-gods. I've got to say, it is terrific that we have avoided those annoying pop-up ads like on the Fractional boards!

Happy Holidays, spread the cheer!

-PJ

I thank God for this website, it's like having the front page of the news paper every time I visit this site. I am able to see exactly what's going on in the aviation industry without paying a monthly fee.

We have a great group of guys who care for one another and I personally want to thank those guys who have personally help me, you are all angels.

Let's keep this website a live for others to enjoy in the future.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, May God Bless you all.....

- Mad Dog 80

Great job folks!

A nearly $2000 increase in a little more than 24 hrs! To those who have contributed thanks again. Someone once said flying was a great job but a terrible career. Your contributions will maybe hellp the "pain" of those who are trying to further their career in order to do something they love. This effort only goes to show the folks who gather here are not the typical forum folks, good on ya!!!

I would just like to say that I have been lurking here in the background for a while learning many things from everyone's posts. Was a little hesitant to join a board, but this one is well worth it! I decided to join the other day and donate since I have benifitted. Hope others like me decide to register too and donate as well.

Merry Christmas everyone!

My Home Page

Keep it coming guys -

I wouldn't want to have change my home page if Flight Info goes BYE-BYE.

Boy, I must be a geek - to have FLIGHT INFO as my home page, but it has been an INVALUABLE source of info these past two years.

Thanks to those who created and maintain this site!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

Mailing Address

The Webmaster will give you a mailing address is your more comfortable sending cash/check.

OK, I just chipped in a deci bit. If I can, so can everyone else.

Merry Christmas.
enigma

Latest resources

Back