• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacoloba bankruptcy this week

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow General you really are the dumbest f&@k on this webboard. We did start with scope ( you should try taking your own advice). That's why our planes say Mesaba not big sky. You are welcome on that history lesson. But the fact you think you can scope a hub is the most retarded thing you have ever said. ( that's in a pile of 15000 retarded posts so really that's pretty impressive) So by your own brilliant rationalization why didn't you just scope all the cities delta flies. Your job will really be safe then. So go ahead and insert lame cut down on my overnight, gloat about your overnight, and fake family. That's what you normally do next, right? Loser

You have to feel sorry for the guy. I saw a delta pilot on flightinfo in the terminal. I said "whoa..you aren't GL are you?" his response was "that guy is a big black eye for DL pilots." Harsh.

The thing that pisses me off is that there are remotely intelligent and informative discussions that begin to form on here and then you have this jackass jump in and say a whole bunch of stupid, unprofessional, argument provoking crap. Within moments, a thread turns to worthless trash.

I would try and find that setting to ignore him, but then I would just be reading threads that have continual "you are stupid" responses and it will just make it more confusing.

I think you guys just don't like hearing what he has to say because it doesn't coincide with your world view. If he weren't such a prolific poster you wouldn't be so concerned with him.

It might be time to just accept that and move on. Really no point in getting all upset about somebody else's posts.

I think you guys just don't like hearing what he has to say because it doesn't coincide with your world view. If he weren't such a prolific poster you wouldn't be so concerned with him.

It might be time to just accept that and move on. Really no point in getting all upset about somebody else's posts.

Lol, you must not read his stuff, his posts don't coincide with this axial plane.

95% of the time he just trolls for trolling sake. However, at some point we hit on some topic he wants to make a contribution on. General/OYS is so removed from reality that he (inadvertently) spews out crap that makes no sense, everyone calls him on his mind numbing crap, and he covers it by going back into Trolling Mode as if that was his intention the whole time. It's sad for him and annoying for us.

I enjoy his antics as much as anyone, but now you realize the guy behind the keyboard is ranked lower on industry knowledge than my niece, and suddenly the pontifical and self aggrandizing posts become unendurable. It begs the rebuttal.

Wow General you really are the dumbest f&@k on this webboard. We did start with scope ( you should try taking your own advice). That's why our planes say Mesaba not big sky. You are welcome on that history lesson. But the fact you think you can scope a hub is the most retarded thing you have ever said. ( that's in a pile of 15000 retarded posts so really that's pretty impressive) So by your own brilliant rationalization why didn't you just scope all the cities delta flies. Your job will really be safe then. So go ahead and insert lame cut down on my overnight, gloat about your overnight, and fake family. That's what you normally do next, right? Loser

Looks like he is a lot smarter than you are, he's not at Mesaba/Pinnacle. You're in for some turbulent times coming up here. Comair was owned by Delta during their strike, and they could have gotten better scope had they fought for it, but as Lee states they went for the money, which was cut later in BK.

Godspeed!

OYS

Genitial Lee you are a double threat kinda guy. Bi polar and narcisstic! Takes a real "special" kind of person to hit up both.

Now I know you are the same person, because there aren't two people in the whole world that are stupid enough to believe regional flying can be scoped.

You got me, congrats on trollin!

Last edited:
You know what else I just figured out? On your six as your alter ego, just like you like your guy F/A''s
On your six!
so closet gay, bi-polar, the over-compensation, the narcissism.

You are dealing with a lot.

I feel bad for picking on the retarded kid.

I remember why I don't post on here very often.

Last edited:
You know what else I just figured out? On your six as your alter ego, just like you like your guy F/A''s
On your six!
so closet gay, bi-polar, the over-compensation, the narcissism.

You are dealing with a lot.

I feel bad for picking on the retarded kid.

I remember why I don't post on here very often.

You are losing it, literally. Stress MUCH? Peronal attacks just shows you have little confidence in your stance. Both Comair and ASA were owned directly by Delta and could have negotiated for many things, but they always seemed to go for the money, thinking their flying at their respective hubs was safe. That
turned out to be wrong. I think anyone who thinks about it, including GL and myself, could reasonably deduce that. Lessons learned unfortunately. Speaking of learning, I have learned that you upset easily and don't want to relive reality, so I am bailing out of this crazy thread. Maybe you should take up smoking to relax!

Godspeed!

OYS

Last edited:
including GL and myself,

chatting to yourself AGAIN Jenny putz?????

so I am bailing out of this crazy thread. OYS[/QUOTE]

yeah sure ya are Jennyleigh, you'll be back!

are you done with that bag of pork rinds already????

Latest resources

Back