• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacoloba bankruptcy this week

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
EAS pays the same per flight, regardless of the total PAX on board. Completion factor is the name of the game for EAS, not seats sold.

Great Lakes and SkyWest, and NWA have/had been masters of this for decades. Delta just needed to bid the EAS high enough to make it work. They just don't don't like Delta paint on ' dem prop jobs.'

moron.

How is Great Lakes doing by the way these days? They have mostly EAS routes, and they can barely pay for the BE1900 leases. Congress has been debating whether or not to even extend the EAS program, which pays for a lot of empty seats. What if it just dropped? Can you justify a Saab for 5 passengers? No, you can't. A PC12 can handle that or a Caravan. You are the Moron.

Bye Bye---General Lee

This is where it would have been good for you guys to negotiate some sort of scope provisions.

Bye Bye---General Lee[/QUOTE]

HA HA HA HA, a major airline pilot telling a regional pilot he should have scope!!!! Classic.

Sweet, I didn't know you could scope whole cities.

How the f*&k would that have worked anyway?

We want scope on all the small cities in the upper midwest or we strike!
Damn I knew we missed something in that last contract.

Dumbs&it!

I won't even bother correcting all the other crap you have wrong in this thread.

Stick with what you know..... The newspaper and microsoft flight sim

Last edited:
This is where it would have been good for you guys to negotiate some sort of scope provisions.

Bye Bye---General Lee

[ HA HA HA, a major airline pilot telling a regional pilot he should have scope!!!! Classic.

Sweet, I didn't know you could scope whole cities.

How the f*&k would that have worked anyway?

We want scope on all the small cities in the upper midwest or we strike!
Damn I knew we missed something in that last contract.

Dumbs&it!

I won't even bother correcting all the other crap you have wrong in this thread.

Stick with what you know..... The newspaper and microsoft flight sim[/QUOTE]

Comair had the chance after their strike, and blew it. They went for the pay, instead of watching their own backyard. They thought they owned CVG, and how did that work out? Gojets will be moving in on whatever they have left in that small hub now. ASA did the same thing, thinking ATL was safe. How many different regionals do we have in those airports now? All of that is thanks to the Comair strike.

But, we have learned also from those huge mistakes. Don't expect us to go into ANY negotiations without SCOPE being at the TOP of the list. Without scope, high payrates do no good, and we can all see that now. You're welcome for the history lesson. Enjoy your Metroliner, or whatever you will fly next.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
General Lee,
Has there ever been a poll on whether you, sir, are the biggest moron?

Wonder how that would turn out?

I seriously don't care.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
So, General, can you actually count to 41?

Anyway, what's your point exactly? Pinnacle has another 12 or 16 of the -900's as well, our senior guys got a 2.7:1 so the top 100 would be on the -900's there. Congruently, if all -900's would be parked they would just move down to the -200's... so on and so on and so on. Do you work for an airline General Lee? It seems like you are confused about the simplicity of seniority.

Besides, as the years go by and they get closer to that big 65 it's really all academic anyway. They'll be cruising around on their boat at one of the many MSP area lakes (or points beyond). What is your obsession?

If you want to deal in possibilities lets talk about something more realistic. When the Delta pilots sell out scope again, and the larger aircraft come down to a regional level like PCL, what will our top 100-115 do with the very few years remaining before retirement? Stay on the -900 and coast, or go over to an airbus type aircraft and blast around on yet another type given to us by mainline? Let's just hope that never happens. Let's face reality though, if Mainline gives up on scope the airbuses will be going to Mesa and GoJet's because they are cheapest.

Anyway, bye for now General.

OYS

Recent history, as in scope not budging during the joint contract with NWA, is all the proof necessary. The two groups that were forced to do that in the past, really don't want to give up anything else. Get used to it.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
+1 for the General as Moron, ratbag, loon, donkey, dodo, doofus, yo-yo, woodenhead of FI, and for DB of the year.

I really wish this was an image board so I could just post a Don't Feed the Trolls pic and leave it at that.

I'm not sure if you are counting the 16 of the 900 that's flying out of ATL. Pinnacle owns those 16 of the CRJ-900. The ones that were flying for Delta in 2007 before DAL/NWA merge.

Aviation Daily said DL owned 41 CR9s used by Mesaba. Now they are at PNCL, but those particular planes are probably still owned by DL.

Godspeed!

OYS

Latest resources

Back