Pinnacles future

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

i fly boxes

Hot topic but where do you all feel pinnacle will be in 3 years time? For those who say not here give a reason why and do you think it will be 3 or 4 gradual announcements? For those who say they will still be around say why and how big of a fleet.

I think over the next three years there is a very good chance pinnacle could be reduced to 41 900s and then those 900s could be transfered to Skywest or gojet.
If we would have kept our 900s from atl I woud feel differently.

I was expecting to click on this and a link would send me to a virus and shut down my computer, access my financials and make me broke, and ruin my career.

Hot topic but where do you all feel pinnacle will be in 3 years time? For those who say not here give a reason why and do you think it will be 3 or 4 gradual announcements? For those who say they will still be around say why and how big of a fleet.

I think over the next three years there is a very good chance pinnacle could be reduced to 41 900s and then those 900s could be transfered to Skywest or gojet.
For the 2013-2015, all 140 CRJ-200s parked (returned). Down to 41 CRJ-900s, and potentially some more of those 70 bigger RJs allowed per the Delta TA. But then that end scenario is like Comair. Why have a 41 or so operation of -900s flown by some of the most senior Mesaba pilots? Then I'd say there's a good chance Pinnacle will disappear altogether like Comair.

There's no reason to think that 9E would be excluded from the allocation of the 76 seat jets per Delta's TA. They restructure their costs and labor agreements, they'll have a viable means to sustain themselves.

I'm sure your management will continue to weasel their way into survival.

I think we will be lucky to get through he next few weeks at this rate. 42% on time today with 100+ cancellations yet again. The FAA is going to have a say in the quality of paperwork and maintenence real soon. I don't even understand how it has gotten this far. I had 5 legs with a busted apu, 4 with a broken lav, and one with e coli. There were 7-9 200's parked outside at the dtw hangar all day today. Something has to give. Please, everyone be safe.

I think most people are looking at this the way NWA handled Mesaba in the previous bankruptcy. My opinion that's a huge mistake. NWA liked to control their regional feed, Delta seems not to care...ie Comair. Delta wants the cheapest asa's they can get...ie GO-jets. Delta wants out of the 50 seat market...ie comair 50 seaters, 900's/700's and pinnacle's 900's all being used to further reduce 50 seaters...ie the new skywest deal.

I really do think it's simple. If pinnacle can get their costs down to compete with go-jets...as spanjers has said we need to then pinnacle stays...if not Comair guys beat you all to the jobs.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back