• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Got an interview with Pinnicale sept. 20 any info on if DTW is the Jr. base right now, and what type of scheulde could I except as a new hire. Also is it worth going there with all that is going on with NWA, just looking to upgrade fairly quick and move on. Thanks

dondk said:
the question is how many silent yes votes.
I know you weren't really looking for an answer, but my bet would be solidly in the 10% category.

A small percentage of EXTREMELY senior DTW and MSP pilots who have been there forever (the top 3-5 guys), added to the top 10% of the MEM CA list that built the airline from the ground up and will never leave, plus the few disillusioned low-hour F/O's that still, despite ALL the MEC's education, will still choose to chase the company carrot of quick upgrade with a substandard contract.

I would be VERY surprised if, put to a vote, the crap they threw at you recently died with less than an 80-90% NO vote. The pilots there, from what I hear, are still just as pissed off as when I left.

On Monday (8/28), I received a letter from 9E...specifically from the CFO. I've temporarily misplaced the letter, but the jist of the whole thing was the usual stuff that Trenary has been sending all of the pilots. It mentioned that the company's offer was a fair one, and that the pilots were sending 9E down the road of ruin.

The interesting part is that I haven't been a pilot at 9E for quite some time now. Just wondering if any other pilots, current or former, received the same letter? Good luck guys and gals!

F4PNM

Nope, not here...but a buddy of mine from pinnacle now at continental got one a few days ago. I am still waiting for Holl_ to call me and try to junior man me. That would be fabulous

Jack slap that little b*tch... And take video footage. :D

Actually, Holly and I got along because I knew a few things about her, plus I made friends with some of the other supervisors.

Now there ARE two female schedulers who are now pilots that I wouldn't mind running into again in a few years.

Payback's a b*tch. >;)

405 said:
You two be nice.
Why? They weren't. Especially the taller brunette who got married last year

You forget, I sat reserve for 3 years of mostly ready reserve 9 hours at the airport EVERY DAY. Hearing their voice at the end of the phone was basically like giving up on life for the rest of that day.

That's why I got into the habit of getting out of bed, calling to make sure everything was covered so far, throwing on my sweats, checking in for Ready Reserve, then going back to the crashpad and going to bed.

Contract doesn't say sh*t about a shorter callup period for ready reserves. As JH says: KMDA!

As far as payback? who am I kidding, they'll probably be over at FDX next week and I'll run into 'em on a jumpseat or something.

Must be nice to be hot, young, females in aviation - the wheels of progress seem to grease themselves.

Yeah, I'm jealous... just not enough to consider plastic surgery. :)

Last edited:
Lear70 said:
Why? They weren't. Especially the taller brunette who got married last year

You forget, I sat reserve for 3 years of mostly ready reserve 9 hours at the airport EVERY DAY. Hearing their voice at the end of the phone was basically like giving up on life for the rest of that day.

That's why I got into the habit of getting out of bed, calling to make sure everything was covered so far, throwing on my sweats, checking in for Ready Reserve, then going back to the crashpad and going to bed.

Contract doesn't say sh*t about a shorter callup period for ready reserves. As JH says: KMDA!

As far as payback? who am I kidding, they'll probably be over at FDX next week and I'll run into 'em on a jumpseat or something.

Must be nice to be hot, young, females in aviation - the wheels of progress seem to grease themselves.

I was kidding, man. I guess I should've used the little "I'm being sarcastic" face.

First. I've flown with both of them and in top of the attributes that you mentioned they happen to be good pilots as well. I seems that you implied that the only reason they would progress is because of their looks

You would become one ugly bitch!
The only thing that would safe you is that you actually can fly

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back