Pinnacle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
dondk said:
I am not questioning their airmanship at all, I have not heard one bad thing. I do agree with Lear though... they got the fast track above many other qualified pilots.

You know I love ya donk. But you also know me well enough to know that I don't pump sunshine on anybody. The fast track that you and Lear seem to imply, turned out to be a selection process that involved "Sim" evals by two of our APD's on the CRJ Sim, not the Frasca. they where interviewed by different Captains each and given not only the written tests but also a pretty comprehensive questioning session. It seems to me that instead of fast track, they rather where over scrutinized. And you know what? They succeeded in the scrutiny. Their training was observed every three sims and their training was completed on schedule. They also completed OE successfully within their scheduled period. The opportunity was given to them, yes. But they succeeded and raised to the challenge and opened the door for many more low timers that have followed since, the only thing is the majority of the ones that have followed are not performing as well as they have.
They are cute, granted. But then again, SO I'M I.

Dumb Pilot said:
They are cute, granted. But then again, SO I'M I.

Yeah, I ain't that bad-looking either.

The opportunity was given to them, yes.

They each served about 12 months in Crew Scheduling. The opportunity was not a gift.

Rook said:
But we all knew that already:laugh:
Keep it up, I'll b*tch slap YOU, TOO... :D

Nothing but love, baby... *whistling* "You don't even KNOOOWWW me".

On the other topic, 12 months in scheduling is hardly an even exchange for a couple years of flight instructing or humping night freight in a 310 or a Queen Air.

Not necessarily a "free" opportunity, but certainly one not afforded to the majority of people with that little experience. Good for them, but call it what it is.

In other words: "Don't bullsh*t the bullsh*tter"... ;)

Detroitpilot22 said:
Just my opinion, but I think you should keep memos like this off sites like this. We have a company alpa website to talk about this stuff on.

Who cares. Its the same rhetoric from every contract negotiated in the airline business.

bertengineer said:
Rich....

You know you miss us!
Hell yeah I miss ya'll.

Some of the best times in aviation I ever had were when we first re-opened DTW for Pinnacle in the "double-wide", Livia trying on thigh-high boots on ready reserve, the stripper chick kissing whichever pilot seemed like fun at the moment, and nights and nights out in Detroit between Bailey's, Sharks, or the Eat and Die (Wheat and Rye).

Trying to stay in touch with as many people as possible,,, hopefully we can all get together a few times a year in some fun town to relive the "glory days" (or at least the fun ones, if not so glorious)... yeah, I'm sure I looked glorious at the Rose by the Road after two of the cuter flight attendants talked me into doing a Meatloaf song - couldn't talk for the next 2 days, F/O had to make all the radio calls.

Man, freakin' GREAT times! I LOVE you guys... *sniff* :)

All I wanna know is, how long until I can help shut this biatch down? :) Been sticking around (involuntary of course) and waiting 5+ years for this!

Cokie907 said:
All I wanna know is, how long until I can help shut this biatch down? :) Been sticking around (involuntary of course) and waiting 5+ years for this!

If you've been here 5+ years (involuntarily of course), how bad is it for you?

Dumb Pilot said:
First. I've flown with both of them and in top of the attributes that you mentioned they happen to be good pilots as well. I seems that you implied that the only reason they would progress is because of their looks

You would become one ugly bitch!
The only thing that would safe you is that you actually can fly

Knockers open doors!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back