• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

pinnacle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just curious where the hell do you get hiring out of that comment, I'm telling them they will be getting it up the butt, and you come up with hiring. That tells me that you associate men taking it up the butt with happy thoughts (hiring would be a good thing, I stated something bad is going on)

Hey take it easy Mr. Internet Tough Guy. I have a few buddies working there and they have mentioned about how hard it is working 90+ hours, being called on their days off etc. I hope nothing bad happens out there. My only guess would be they may lose a contract which would put a lot of people out of jobs.

Its been ugly for quite a while at the old Pinch-A-Nickel.....but, it's about to get much uglier!!!

Hey SEVEN, whats your beef against Pinnacle? All your posts show nothing but negative comments against 9E. It's just another regional like Mesaba.

Why don't you call them, if you don't work there then just sit back and watch. If you do work there you better get calling now cause you will feel something most men never feel, you won't be able to sit if they do this to your group

I think I know what it is and hope to God that it fails. Calls won't help this one because the southern confederate flag bases are hell bent on it. Hope it does not happen, but people should not put anything past this group here.

Its been ugly for quite a while at the old Pinch-A-Nickel.....but, it's about to get much uglier!!!

and things are really looking up at the wholly owned carriers!!!!

are the going to pass a resolution that would allow a ta to be ratified by the MEC rather than the membership?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back