• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

pinnacle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think I know what it is and hope to God that it fails. Calls won't help this one because the southern confederate flag bases are hell bent on it. Hope it does not happen, but people should not put anything past this group here.

You'd never think the South was in France would you?

You guys seem to get the idea, the south is way in France, as of noon today they were excited about having the votes. I hope in the following days you guys can call me a liar, but my source is as good of a source as a source can be

Are you related to SEVEN by any chance? Which regional doesn't suck?

But my regional is better than yours anyday, anytime, now and forever!

Read more, post less. You're new and need to figure out how it works here at FI. It's really too bad you've already wasted $10.

eP.

Read more, post less. You're new and need to figure out how it works here at FI. It's really too bad you've already wasted $10.

eP.

Feel better now? Mr. Toughguy hiding behind a computer screen? I can understand your frustrations, good luck with your upgrade in 2020.

Feel better now? Mr. Toughguy hiding behind a computer screen? I can understand your frustrations, good luck with your upgrade in 2020.

I love it, you keep calling people tough guy. Yet I get the feeling without the screen between us you would be ducking your head passing by me.

the only things i can think of are
The are allowing dual qualification without a vote (pinnacle is starting DTW-MTY) with the 900 in July - they would love to throw a reserve on that one
They are forcing another TA
They are allowing a 2 for 1 trade with delta with aircraft

the only things i can think of are
The are allowing dual qualification without a vote (pinnacle is starting DTW-MTY) with the 900 in July - they would love to throw a reserve on that one
They are forcing another TA
They are allowing a 2 for 1 trade with delta with aircraft

One of your guesses might be right, but I can't tell you which.

On a totally unrelated note, the word "forcing" could also be used to say "to take whatever the company offers".

But that last tip has nothing to do with our cloak and dagger conversation.

I don't think it will carry though, but they will try. One of our northern MEC members had to leave town for a family emergency. They are possibly trying to take advantage of that situation, but another northern MEC member has his vote proxy.

Latest resources

Back