Pinnacle Upgrade!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lear70 said:
The airTran contract is awesome, I'd be happy for a few fixes to some QOL issues and COLA raises and keep on trucking for doubling the airline in size in 4-5 years. :)

You're at Airtrans? I thought I read that you went to some corp gig. anyhow I heard Citrus charges 10 dollars for jumpseaters? Is that true?

arthompson said:
We're fairly stable compared to alot of regionals however. You can come here and not worry about being furloughed.

I think what he is saying is that the contract and costs are so low, that what would there be to give anyway. No one could do it much cheaper anyway. At least that is my opinion. It is the only thing good about having a shatty contract.

pilotdiscretion said:
For some of these idiots a 70 seat jet is the only way they can get a pay raise. Even if it's the lowest pay rate in the industry and screws every other carrier, they don't care. They hit the "Pinnacle" of their flying career and it sucks.

I think you are thinking of goatjet!

blackbox said:
You're at Airtrans? I thought I read that you went to some corp gig. anyhow I heard Citrus charges 10 dollars for jumpseaters? Is that true?
Nope, I was thinking of taking a corporate gig, then had an interview with a foreign carrier, then airTran came up and I jumped on it and got the hell out of PCL.

TRS policy is to take as many jumpseaters as there are actual jumpseats on the aircraft for no charge. 1 on the 717, 2 on most 737's. Anyone else has to pay a walk-up pass charge of $25.

This also depends on the gate agent and Captain - a lot of them will just sneak you on without the charge, but some DO charge.

We're working on it but, just like PCL, I'm told it's being used as a bargaining chip. That's just the word from the NPA; I'm really too new to know exactly what's going on quite yet.

/thread hijack

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back