Pinnacle Upgrade!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jc3

I was curious as to where most of the Pilots leaving 9e were headed and if you think attrition will continue long enough to make the upgrade time farely low

Upgrade is hanging out just under 2 years. I imagine attrition will continue as long as management views its employees as a liability.

Everywhere. FOs are bailing for other regionals, corporate and getting out of aviation all together. Some Capeetans are taking the same road as FOs or moving up in the world. It is likely that PCL will stay in the 2-4 year upgrade range in the years to come, but it is quite possible they could take it in the keester just like XJ.

I see that's your first post. Welcome to flightinfo. dont take anything here too seriously...

We're fairly stable compared to alot of regionals however. You can come here and not worry about being furloughed.

arthompson said:
We're fairly stable compared to alot of regionals however. You can come here and not worry about being furloughed.

I wonder how many pilots, at other airlines, have thought that over the years. I know quite a few people at American and United who thought that before Sept. 11th.

No airline is safe.

arthompson said:

Unless things have changed, don't you still have an RFP out for your flying?

arthompson said:

I think you misread the subject line - the question was about Pinnacle.

Thanks for the imput, I got offered a job at pinnacle and I've heard allot of good and bad, but when I look at some of my other options they don't seem to add up. I can start class next month and know that I will have at least 3++ classes after me, 9e seems to be on a hiring rampage. Does anyone know how many thay put in each class?

Not sure, but I hear they have a TON of no shows. I was supposed to start the June 19 class, but due to a deployment coming up this weekend, it will be September sometime. Hopefully other doors open by then....

Latest resources

Back