• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle Upgrade!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks, I got offered Jul 7, Aug 10, and Aug 28. I'm hoping to squeeze into the first class if I can get everything done before.

arthompson said:
We're fairly stable compared to alot of regionals however. You can come here and not worry about being furloughed.

Last time I checked 9E's planes said Northwest Airlink on the side. If you think that's stable, you might want to check the koolaid you're drinking. :eek:

jc3 said:
Thanks for the imput, I got offered a job at pinnacle and I've heard allot of good and bad, but when I look at some of my other options they don't seem to add up. I can start class next month and know that I will have at least 3++ classes after me, 9e seems to be on a hiring rampage. Does anyone know how many thay put in each class?

Great. Maybe you'll finish IOE before Northwest yanks 40 of their worthless 50 seaters and parks them after this mess is over and "someone" is flying 70 seaters.

They want 30 per class and a new class every three weeks. The class that started on Monday of this week had 26. Although, there are some no-shows, the last three classes have had 2, 2, and 4 no-shows respectively. Whoever said there are "a TON" of no-shows was misinformed.

BTW jc3, the avatar is very nice...

"In Kazhakstan we have many hobbies: disco dancing, archery, rape and table tennis..."

Svetti Grundel said:
They want 30 per class and a new class every three weeks. The class that started on Monday of this week had 26. Although, there are some no-shows, the last three classes have had 2, 2, and 4 no-shows respectively. Whoever said there are "a TON" of no-shows was misinformed.
I was probably thinking interviews. My bad.

"We're fairly stable compared to alot of regionals however. You can come here and not worry about being furloughed."

How many other regionals have other airlines bidding on their current flying?
Nothing is ever stable in this industry.

Remember when ACA was hiring like crazy and telling everyone 6-8 month upgrades?

(Office Space) Rriiiggghhhhttttttttttttttttt.

Thanks for the input on the class sizes. Man I was wondering when somebody disgruntled was going to put there negativety on this post.

Latest resources

Back