• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle TA Passes....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
who are you freaking kidding about having a ATP with good moral character?,!? We have morons with high no fly list with ATPs! Save that corny speech for your scab posse. You guys are a *************************ing joke. I commute and now I have to think twice when I have to beg for ride. My new line will be "hi I work for easterncontunentalscabspinnacle airlines may I pleas catch a ride ?"
Hell I even have friends who voted in this piece of ******************** TA . As of now they are being erased. If I get one company FO tell me to drop the brake to get on time he's going to get arm bared across the deck.

Clasic... Use the they're bad so that makes it all right for me to be an ahole too. Have you heard of anger management classes, and while you're at it check your blood pressure

who are you freaking kidding about having a ATP with good moral character?,!? We have morons with high no fly list with ATPs! Save that corny speech for your scab posse. You guys are a *************************ing joke. I commute and now I have to think twice when I have to beg for ride. My new line will be "hi I work for easterncontunentalscabspinnacle airlines may I pleas catch a ride ?"
Hell I even have friends who voted in this piece of ******************** TA . As of now they are being erased. If I get one company FO tell me to drop the brake to get on time he's going to get arm bared across the deck.

You have got to be kidding me. This guy has no clue what an idiot he's making him self out to be. The day your p"ssy a$$ hit's another pilot is the day you put down the hair gel and Ipod. Not going to happen. Then again it's easy to sound tough on the internet.

What a joke.

You have got to be kidding me. This guy has no clue what an idiot he's making him self out to be. The day your p"ssy a$$ hit's another pilot is the day you put down the hair gel and Ipod. Not going to happen. Then again it's easy to sound tough on the internet.

What a joke.

your a bigger Idiot believing it. What a bafoon! Another scab on flightifo. And by looking at your s/n your prob a liberal hippy and just by that I won't even bother to argue with you.

What a joke.

I know, it was a waste of my time responding to him. I'm glad the percentage of people like him is small

your a bigger Idiot believing it. What a bafoon! Another scab on flightifo. And by looking at your s/n your prob a liberal hippy and just by that I won't even bother to argue with you.

Well, I guess you just made my case for Internet tough guy. You wrote all that, but didn't mean it?

Well, I guess you just made my case for Internet tough guy. You wrote all that, but didn't mean it?

You company guys are real tool. Someone posted about a regional cage fight you idiot. And your right 15% voted no it is a small group. That's why aviation here in the states is a joke. Because of spinless scabs pilots *************************ing it up for the rest of us who will sacrifice to raise the bar in this industry. You guys screwed the fo's big time. I don't know how you guys can really sleep at night. I hope you burn down with the company.

Internet toughs vs. internet pu$$ies...both are rampant in this thread. GL in your career, you will need it.

Internet toughs vs. internet pu$$ies...both are rampant in this thread. GL in your career, you will need it.

Need what? I tell it like it is. This is also an anonymous rumor board, and anyone can give an opinion. If you back it up, then even better. Have a great one!

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back