• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle TA Passes....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pinnacle is now worse than Mesa. Mesa, you don't suck as much anymore.

American... couple billion in the bank.
Pinnacle... worth nothing. (thanks again Phil)

Congrads to the American pilots, and sorry to the rest of the internet crowd who are losing their minds this morning. This TA was a much better offering than the second 1113 ask, Pinnacle pilots educated themselves and reached a logical conclusion.

No one wants to vote for concessions, but bankruptcy is a part of life in the airlines, and pilots have to make choices based on the reality of their situation. We all get to pay our bills a little longer, keep our health insurance, and our compensation isn't below GoJets (due to soft pay, obviously the pay rates aren't spectacular) and time is on our side we hope.

Other regional airlines will have to deal with negotiating against our contract, some airlines can increase their compensation easily off our new concessionary contract, others will have to fight to maintain what they have.

I certainly wish we could have done better for you, but Pinnacle negotiated their JCBA bringing up the values of both the Colgan and Pinnacle pilots while making a few gains on the Mesaba one. Certainly, since the people complaining on here are all so much smarter and better than us, they should have no problem recreating our success on the JCBA. I just hope your CEO doesn't piss every dollar away and run the company into the ground while pulling the ripcord on his golden parachute.

+1. Well said, co-worker.

Good luck finding another job and making less money while doing it

I moved up and on from pinnacle my friend. lot of good guys there. you are bringing a child's mentality to a grown up decision some had to make. again, good luck.

I'm assuming Pinnacle pilots will have a hard time getting a jump seat or ride in the back from these other pilots who think they sold out?

Latest resources

Back