• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle TA fails

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I love hearing the support....will we still get it when we get increased flying because we're still the cheapest?

When ASA was deep in negotiations, we were told we could gain no new flying because our future costs were unknown and the uncertainty of a possible strike or job action. Not to mention, Skywest took our scheduled 900 deliveries. I'm not sure that the TA vote will be a positive thing for future flying.

When ASA was deep in negotiations, we were told we could gain no new flying because our future costs were unknown and the uncertainty of a possible strike or job action. Not to mention, Skywest took our scheduled 900 deliveries. I'm not sure that the TA vote will be a positive thing for future flying.
If management really wants more flying they will come to an agreement.

Good job, but lets see how Delta responds to this news. In the age of musical regionals I wonder how long it will be until they announce a reduction of 9E's flying. By the time our TA went out to vote NWA had already leaned on us by having our own crews park the AVROS in the desert. The very night the TA results passed NWA announced the AVROS were coming back out of the desert. The regionals in the Delta family really have no leverage anymore and all are expendable!
From a business standpoint what is the motivation to dump your cheapest and best performing regional?

9E mang will say DL is pissed, really DL won't care. Mang will say no new flying from DL until this is resolved, In reality there will be no new flying either way

Good job, guys.

I am based in MEM...and I have absolutely no shame in how I voted! After talking with a lot of different people...it was more voting no down there than I even guessed
They claim they vote no because they're ashamed for voting yes.
Just like I haven't met a pilot yet who voted for Obama, but yet somehow he got the majority vote.

After they announced the signing bonuse it was signed,
In Unity,

I wish we could come together as a pilot group, but it wont happen.... Can't wait to hear MGT's spin on the 830 conferance call twr.. My guess is they blame it on the signing bonus

Why does Delta re-paint airframes that are going away or airframes that have brand new paint already? Hurry up and paint everything in this economic market makes little sense to me but yet they are wasting millions on it.

How do you know that 9E is the cheapest and best performing? Cheap pilot contract doesn't always equate to cheapest regional.

Yea this creates pilot unity...:rolleyes:
"Pilot Unity" coming from a Freedom guy? You make me laugh.

And if it were voted though there would have been a whole ton of pilot unity, the junior guys would be pissed as hell at the senior guys.

Latest resources

Back