• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle TA fails

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good job, but lets see how Delta responds to this news. In the age of musical regionals I wonder how long it will be until they announce a reduction of 9E's flying. By the time our TA went out to vote NWA had already leaned on us by having our own crews park the AVROS in the desert. The very night the TA results passed NWA announced the AVROS were coming back out of the desert. The regionals in the Delta family really have no leverage anymore and all are expendable!

It sounds like you want this to happen. If Delta wants to park some of pinnacles planes or transfer them to mesaba or who ever else, they still have to pay us per our asa unless we fall below our goals which we are not even close to falling below.

My post started with GOOD JOB! Why does that sound like I want bad things to happen to 9E? I have family members who flew and still fly for 9E, so that is the last thing I want to happen. I am just pointing out that in the last decade I have learned to never under-estimate what mainline is capable of.

PS We all have ASA's and if you think any are iron clad then I would think again. I wonder if Mesaba had an ASA for the 23 Saabs that are leaving?

Why does Delta re-paint airframes that are going away or airframes that have brand new paint already? Hurry up and paint everything in this economic market makes little sense to me but yet they are wasting millions on it.

How do you know that 9E is the cheapest and best performing? Cheap pilot contract doesn't always equate to cheapest regional.

Pinnacle'e total block hour costs are less than even Mesa's.

My post started with GOOD JOB! Why does that sound like I want bad things to happen to 9E? I have family members who flew and still fly for 9E, so that is the last thing I want to happen. I am just pointing out that in the last decade I have learned to never under-estimate what mainline is capable of.

PS We all have ASA's and if you think any are iron clad then I would think again. I wonder if Mesaba had an ASA for the 23 Saabs that are leaving?

Sorry dude, I make the one mistake i hate when people do on here and that is assume. Mesaba is the one that bad things should not be happening to as well. Good luck to you guys as well.

Great job guys. You will hear threats but you will be fine. The sky will be falling according to management.

Keep up the pressure. You will get the contract that you deserve. Again good job. I will gladly walk circles with you if need be.

"Pilot Unity" coming from a Freedom guy? You make me laugh.

And if it were voted though there would have been a whole ton of pilot unity, the junior guys would be pissed as hell at the senior guys.

Why does that make you laugh?

Latest resources

Back