• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Pinnacle TA fails

SiuDude

Internet tough guy
Total Time
Why
58 to 42%.
Can I get a Hallelujah?

lowlycfi

Total Time
-
Great! Now how bout a 30 day cooling off and then a strike authorization? Time to make the company ******************** or get off the pot.

jws717

registered abuser
Total Time
loads
Good work, that TA was a step in the wrong direction. Take some inspiration from the Amerijet boys and girls and be brave.

Longhorn

Evil Genius
Total Time
10000+
Hallelujah!! As a former PCL guy, its good to see it was voted down.

Top Gum

Total Time
Awesome! It was looking like some were beginning to back down and cave in on this turd.

Good job! These guys work their butts off and try hard to do the best they can with what they have to work with. All they ask for is a reasonable contract.

Now it’s time to give them what they need or STFD.

samballs

Total Time
Good job on not passing it. Now can the MEC, and tell mang to pony up.

samballs

Total Time
Am I wrong? Or is this the first time a TA has ever been voted down by an ALPA carrier? I can't think of one.
Probably, most MEC consist of senior pilots which means they only care for themselves, so they'll push anything down the groups throat just to be safe. Look at most mainlines, they'll take pay raises but furlough 1000 pilots, and say it was a win for the pilot group.

dispatchguy

Dad is my favorite title
Total Time
NIL
Outstanding for the PCL guys....

Let's see Trenary and the rest of the boobs in MEM spin this...

Whataboutbob

Total Time
I don't know the details of the TA. But knowing the trends of management, nothing they agree to these days makes up for the sacrificies of the pilots over the past 5-10years. Thanks for holding the ground 9e drivers. Hopefully we can all begin to return the favor in future contract talks

Top Gum

Total Time
I thought the stock would be down some but it seems to be holding it's ground.

WayBack

Total Time
Nice job!
How many guys voted? I think you should blackball the "yes" voters. What scumbags. They were most likely the senior guys who wanted the signing bonus.
Now muster up some bawls and go out and strike!