Pinnacle question.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Jeff775621

I just got an offer for a Pinnacle interview. I know the good/bad about Pinnacle but i was reading on aviation interviews saying that they require an atp written test and if you dont have one they send you home. Ill probably go for the practice because this is my first interview with an airline. Let me know if its worth my time studying for it or not. Thanks

-Jeff

If your not sure about the ATP writen requirement, just call and ask. If you really don't want the job, I wouldn't bother. But that's up to you. I think going to an ATP, Inc. location is about as painless as it can get. Prep the entire first day, and take the test first thing the next morning. Pretty good results. Good luck either way.

take the atp written before you go, they will send you home and you will waste your time, you wont even get any experience because they wont give you the chance. i just crammed for 3 days and then took it, glad i did... and im also glad i didnt get the job.. i woulda got furloughed a few days later. this was a while back

When I had my interview there, they sent one guy home because he forgot to bring his ATP written with him. Make sure you have all of your paper work that they asked for in the e-mail.

dwstl2327 said:
take the atp written before you go, they will send you home and you will waste your time, you wont even get any experience because they wont give you the chance. i just crammed for 3 days and then took it, glad i did... and im also glad i didnt get the job.. i woulda got furloughed a few days later. this was a while back

When did we furlough?? The last was like a 2 month break in 2001...

AWACO said:
WTF are you smoking....its rollin your way Im afraid.

Actually, he's right. We could lose another 15-20 airplanes and still not need to furlough because we're so understaffed. We continue to lose 30 pilots a month and we can't keep up with hiring enough people.

BoilerUP said:
AWACO, if you think we are getting any of that redtail flying, you are NUTS.

Who is "we"? If you are talking whisky ya no ********************! I want to see that Midwest rumor happen at whisky. I am furloughed XJ dont get me started

Latest resources

Back