Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jeff775621 said:
is it really bad at pinnacle?

Depends. If you plan on commuting, then Pinnacle will be pure hell. If you plan to live in DTW, MSP, or MEM, then it will be somewhat liveable, and probably worth it for the 2-3 year upgrade. If you don't plan on living in domicile, then stay far away.

wudalmstfly4fre said:
where are most junior FO's being placed
All bases with DTW and MSP being more junior.

i know 2 guys at pinnacle that are happy as can be. one is a dtw ca and the other is a mem fo.

gravy right now theyre hiring like mad

wudalmstfly4fre said:
What would be the lowest time you would start applying at. I am still low 400/100 but have a BS in Aviation Science.

Unless you're a "program" grad from Gulfstream, RAA, DCA, etc..., then you'll have to have at least 1000 TT from what I hear. They don't pay much attention to the degree.

wudalmstfly4fre said:
What would be the lowest time you would start applying at. I am still low 400/100 but have a BS in Aviation Science.

Just send out your resume to everyone and anyone. Someone's bound to bite. And since you have that CFI thing going for you, keep building time.

Time = Job

they sent me an email with an interview and i dont even have my atp written. ive got 855 total 150 multi. 120 turbine and 88 hours sic in CE-550. At the end of the this month ill have my atp written so the lady said to call her back.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back