Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle pilots can't bid Saab Captain...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh man this is a great video. Someone has another career in Hollywood over there for editing I think. I think it is very wrong what is happening to your FO's-Bloch did screw this up-as did ALPA. But remember-Metzger was pushing for what was best for 80% of Pinnacle pilots and most Mesaba pilots. DOH would have not had any of these issues even if Colgan was given some sort of ratio in the DOH scematic. But I suppose all we can do is laugh and cry about it now. and go to a Go Jets open house

ALPA could have enforced it's merger policy and rejected Bloch's decision as written. The decision violates several stipulations and would not stand up in court, if it does then ALPA has a "Failure to Represent" problem.

But ALPA's goals are:

1. Collect Dues (it is a business after all)
2. Try to keep peace between MECs so it can achieve #1

It's my video, I made it. I mean the video clip is the original Hitler rant, but the commentary I made using Microsoft Video editor. It's meant at humor, and to vent. I hope no one one complains to any higher ups or gets too offended. I do feel a little better after making that one!

ALPA could have enforced it's merger policy and rejected Bloch's decision as written. The decision violates several stipulations and would not stand up in court, if it does then ALPA has a "Failure to Represent" problem.

How so?

Latest resources

Back