• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle or Republic

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It doesnt matter which regional you go to. Go wherever you will be home more and make the most money. There is no "quick upgrade" airline anymore. Besides, the quick upgrade of today is the stagnant airline of tomorrow. I'd pick the stagnant airline of today, it may be the quick upgrade of tomorrow!

It doesnt matter which regional you go to. Go wherever you will be home more and make the most money. There is no "quick upgrade" airline anymore. Besides, the quick upgrade of today is the stagnant airline of tomorrow. I'd pick the stagnant airline of today, it may be the quick upgrade of tomorrow!

Sweet, anyone want to walk my stuff into Comair. I always did want to get back to CVG. :laugh:

Didn't Pinnacle's health insurance triple with the new contract? Kinda negates the pay raise doesn't it.

yeah, it went from 30 bucks a month to 89 bucks a month for a Single CA. The Raises were 5-10 dollars an hour increase. So um, no the 60 dollar increase doesn't negate the $375-1000 per month raise.

Didn't Pinnacle's health insurance triple with the new contract? Kinda negates the pay raise doesn't it.

Yeah dont come here Insurance would have cost you $30 a month now they are going to make you pay $85 a month, now with Short term disability and loss of license included. Horrible isn't it. Good thing I just got a $15000 raise and $10000 bonus to help pay that crazy high insurance premium.

Latest resources

Back