• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle named "The Worst Airline to Work For"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Agree...Now can we work on our flight bennies..absolutely embarrassing. Any Delta guys want to lend me a buddy pass so my parents can get out of OGG. Geeze!!!

I shudder to think where ASA would rank had we been included in the survey...

how did virgin rank so high?

Thats some strong kool-aid....b/c they get paid absolute dick

“It seems as though they were just clueless,” says Mike Doerr, a former Airbus A320 captain who charters private jets in California. “The response to the invalid speed data doesn't make any sense unless they also had a Mach warning (that the plane was going faster than its mechanical limits).”
and
Doerr said he doubted that American pilots, who typically come from military backgrounds, would have been overwhelmed. “The European airlines select people with virtually no flight time at all and train them pretty much from the ground up,” he said.
LOL! Would Doerr like a list of ex-military pilot fatal accidents at US legacy carriers?

“They are 'company babies' who rise up through the organisation. Whereas if you get your experience in the navy or air force, there's an emphasis on trial by fire.”
:rolleyes:

This article is just pathetic. They got a wall street anaylst expert telling us what they did wrong?

The title of the article is smearing dead men who are not here to defend themselves. There is nothing "baby" about them. They were qualified First Officers, one of them with over 6,000 hours and the other about 3,000 hours. It's sad we are allowing media to define "baby" as anything less than Sully...

I wish you would stop bashing Mesa based on ancient history.

Mesa really has become a very good company to work for, it is the best regional by far based on operating results. Best regional in both United and Airways system, and with very high seniority we make industry best pay.

If you don't believe me, just check the DOT data.

Rene

Good one.....:rolleyes: You almost had me for a minute there.

I wish you would stop bashing Mesa based on ancient history.

Mesa really has become a very good company to work for, it is the best regional by far based on operating results. Best regional in both United and Airways system, and with very high seniority we make industry best pay.

If you don't believe me, just check the DOT data.

Rene

Time to step away from the crack pipe!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back