• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle named "The Worst Airline to Work For"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It is a certain fact that the picture of Maria Abramenko is not representative of the FA's at PinCoLibria

I did. The numbers dont lie my friend. Mesaba= more incidents and accidents.

FU. Answer one simple question. Who has destroyed more hulls and killed more people. You wanna play that game and act like you're a winner, there's no comparison. That easily could of been us, the difference we as a company culture have a different respect for the airplane. we've been lucky yes there have been some close calls, but we learn from them. Kiss off if you really thunk you are more professional. In the end we are one company and we BETTER band together and make sure everyone gets home safely. Every time.

FU. Answer one simple question. Who has destroyed more hulls and killed more people. You wanna play that game and act like you're a winner, there's no comparison. That easily could of been us, the difference we as a company culture have a different respect for the airplane. we've been lucky yes there have been some close calls, but we learn from them. Kiss off if you really thunk you are more professional. In the end we are one company and we BETTER band together and make sure everyone gets home safely. Every time.

You are right.. It could have been XJ. This is how you guys argue points. Sucks to be on the receiving end huh? You are trashing the airline you work for. Is that smart? Move forward.

Umm.. yes I think you did.

If you can't figure out the point of my post, then I can't help you.
Apparently you missed it. I am the king of sarcasm. You can't get one by me. I know what you meant in your post.

You are right.. It could have been XJ. This is how you guys argue points. Sucks to be on the receiving end huh? You are trashing the airline you work for. Is that smart? Move forward.

Have you and chicken boy been hanging out? Neither of you are writing things that make any sense.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back