• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle named "The Worst Airline to Work For"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My apologies. Good luck my friend. Whether you see it or not...we are going to be in this together. I'm just tired of all the XJ hatred for my pilot group.

My apologies. Good luck my friend. Whether you see it or not...we are going to be in this together. I'm just tired of all the XJ hatred for my pilot group.

I know we are going to be in this together. The "hatred" is just response to the crap we have been hearing from your pilot group for the past year. I guess we haven't reached our Stockholm Syndrom yet. You're probably right. We should have just sat in the corner and taken the beating and liked the people beating us.

Again, you missed the point. You guys skew information. That's my point. I skewed the information to make my point. Get it?!?!

Skew - To give a bias to; distort.

Unfortunately any information presented is going to have bias, the readers have to decide for themselves the validity of those facts. Sometimes the writers may not even realize the bias they put in. At some point you have to let the reader decide for themselves man.

It feels like, to me, you are simply changing the discussion to something else as quickly as possible in the hopes of salvaging the situation. Kinda like losing a drag race and saying, "See I was just proving to you the entire time how badly you speed on this road!". In this case we were discussing an article that appeared ranking Pinnacle as the worst airline to work for, which you changed into a psuedo- accident investigation. Why? I don't know. All I see is a thread started about an article written about how crap of a company bought ours, and it turned into a safety record review, followed by you changing your mind and turning it into Mesaba posters on this board being "too biased".

I can't keep up man, stay on topic.

http://www.businessinsider.com/this-is-the-worst-airline-to-work-for-2011-6

I would have thought Mesa would of been at the bottom. Nope. I guess there's always hope for the future. Hopefully the contract Mesaba provided will boost moral in the pilot group. :)

I wish you would stop bashing Mesa based on ancient history.

Mesa really has become a very good company to work for, it is the best regional by far based on operating results. Best regional in both United and Airways system, and with very high seniority we make industry best pay.

If you don't believe me, just check the DOT data.

Rene

Now this has just boiled down to who's got the bigger male part. Alright Mesaba, you're bigger. Happy?

Lets put this behind us and just move on, nothing to see here.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back