• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle named "The Worst Airline to Work For"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I did. The numbers dont lie my friend. Mesaba= more incidents and accidents.

Epic Pinnacle. This exert is from the MKE accident.

The airplane departed the left side of the runway about 4,600 feet from the approach end of runway 1L. The airplane veered across the grass infield before crossing runway 07R/25L. The airplane traveled through the intersection of taxiways A, E, and T before crossing another snow-covered grass in-field where the aircraft went through a snow bank and onto taxiway B. The airplane stopped near the intersection of taxiway B and M in front of concourse D.

The captain reported that nothing appeared to be wrong with the airplane so the decision was made to taxi to gate E64. The captain reported to ATC that the braking action was "very poor." Then when queried by ATC, the captain reported the braking action was, "Extremely poor. NIL." The flight crew received progressive taxi instructions and taxied to the gate where the passengers were deplaned via the airstairs instead of the jet bridge.

This freak departed the runway into the grass then onto another runway...departed that runway into the grass and then finally coming to rest on a taxi way. OK, OK, I can understand that with braking action NIL, But then he taxied to the gate. LOL, I just gotta say Epic Pinnacle.

BTW, that report on Pinnacle doesn't mention Express I. Anyone on here remeber BJI??? Anyone? Anyone?

Or how about the 2 rampies running into turning props. Granted, not the pilots fault, but still considered accidents with 1 fatality.

Mesaba has been around for 65 years with the same name. Pinnacles name has been around for only 10 years, but it is the same company as Express I.

BTW, that report on Pinnacle doesn't mention Express I. Anyone on here remeber BJI??? Anyone? Anyone?

Or how about the 2 rampies running into turning props. Granted, not the pilots fault, but still considered accidents with 1 fatality.

Mesaba has been around for 65 years with the same name. Pinnacles name has been around for only 10 years, but it is the same company as Express I.

That was Hibbing. There's a cross built where the plane hit. You can see it on final approach. That crash devistated that small town.

You know what's funny... all these XJ guys, Guess what your employee badge is going to say next month:

PINNACLE AIRLINES.

Welcome aboard.

Actually that was Express II.

Seriously? You are the one that linked the report he copied and pasted and said Mesaba had more incidents/accidents than Pinnacle.

Negative. I posted that Mesaba has had more incidents and accidents than 9E which is correct. Your coworkers are talking about a different crash in Hibbing. Better check your facts before you go off half cocked.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back