• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle, Mesaba, Colgan SLI

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gains/losses in the JCBA will have no effect on SLI. It would be the same as insurance to 9E pilots. Do you think an arbitrator would award seniority to a 9e pilot because he/she is paying substantially more in insurance? No. Really no point in arguing anything here. It's not going to be up to us.

Rvisions to your fom/pom in three segments. Shortly after the third phase 3-5 xj aircraft transfered to 9e's certificate/group. "X" number of XJ pilots will go with the aircraft, but first be givin 1 day ground, 1 sim, 1 pc to "operate" 9e aircraft 9e's way...

Hope the 9e check airman like mesaba guys...

Not sure what you are saying here. I know PCL plans to keep XJ and 9E TRNG facilities. I also know 9E instructors/check airman are very happy with XJ pilots.

Gains/losses in the JCBA will have no effect on SLI. It would be the same as insurance to 9E pilots. Do you think an arbitrator would award seniority to a 9e pilot because he/she is paying substantially more in insurance? No. Really no point in arguing anything here. It's not going to be up to us.
Loss in one area of the contract is not a loss if the overall compensation package results in a significant gain.

The overall gain/loss/stagnation caused by the JCBA can be considered in SLI. As well as, "other factors they (arbitrator) deem as appropriate."

Let's all take the time to read and understand this...
http://www.alpa.org/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=WpYTk6T1Hs0=&tabid=3345
Then, let's make a fair SLI to all of us. We all had career expectations before this merger, this process should not be a gain at someone elses loss. Don't expect it, and don't wish for it, then we'll all be happier.

OFFICIAL SLI METHOD:

Pilots will be integrated based on ego. Most egotistical pilots at the bottom. So, that having been said, I guess it means Mesaba pilots are getting a staple.

ZINGGGGG!

Relax people, it's just a joke. Bottom line is no matter what we beotch about, in the end, we will have very little say on any of the SLI. We cannot vote on it. Most likely, it will end up in arbitration and Bloch will issue his decision. Until then, lets beotch about something else.

I don't get it... Why are Mesaba pilot expecting a jump in seniority when you are merging with two airlines with substantial hiring including a/c delivery when you have pilots on furlough and losing a/c? Because less pay/different work rules? I just don't see it.

That is a staffing issue not a negotiated item. The bulk of the money that this contract doles out is to 9L first and 9E second. Mesaba pilots do not get a windfall out of this. I fully expect to see balancing of this disparity during SLI.

Not a chance.

OFFICIAL SLI METHOD:

Pilots will be integrated based on ego. Most egotistical pilots at the bottom. So, that having been said, I guess it means Mesaba pilots are getting a staple.

ZINGGGGG!

Starting with SEVEN DUST first. Id say staple him on the bottom of the FA's list at pinnacle.

Latest resources

Back