• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle, Mesaba, Colgan Reallignment

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Makes sense when you're primarily a turboprop operator, doesn't it? We've hitched our wagon to the ugly girl at the ball .. and the worst thing is: we bought her dinner, and she doesn't even put out.

Hmmm 60 jets, and 28 Saabs. I'm not sure about your definition of primarily. Anyway, I've never felt like I got anything better out of this deal, bent over maybe. Pinnacle isn't all that you claim it is.

Hmmm 60 jets, and 28 Saabs. I'm not sure about your definition of primarily. Anyway, I've never felt like I got anything better out of this deal, bent over maybe. Pinnacle isn't all that you claim it is.
Then quit, and graciously give your slot up to a Pinnacle pilot who would gladly keep his position.

And when ever you question if you didn't get a better deal.. imagine where you'd be right now if Pinnacle hadn't bought Mesaba.

Then punch yourself in the nuts for being a moron.

Last edited:
10 pilots that needn't have to without your waste of a company.

OK, OK, let me have a piece of this one.

Your welcome for our contract.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I crack myself up. Waste of a company? You D.Bag lets have a body count and see which company between Colgan, Pinnacle, and Mesaba stack up.

OH, you been there since 07'. You have got to know it all then.

OK, OK, let me have a piece of this one.

Your welcome for our contract.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I crack myself up. Waste of a company? You D.Bag lets have a body count and see which company between Colgan, Pinnacle, and Mesaba stack up.

OH, you been there since 07'. You have got to know it all then.
You know what's funny? You XJ guys blow hard -- but none of you seem to deny the facts:

1. Mesaba is shrinking.
  2. Pinnacle pilots are absorbing your aircraft losses in your place.
So cut the crap. And get on the Terminal PA and kiss my ass.

Last edited:
You know what's funny? You XJ guys blow hard -- but none of you seem to deny the facts:

1. Mesaba is shrinking.
1. yes
2. and yes.
But i lost almost 4 years of seniority and you gained a contract. I would say that about evens us out.

You know what's funny? Is you XJ guys blow hard -- but none of you seem to deny the facts:

1. Mesaba is shrinking.

1. Pinnacle is shrinking now. Enjoy it!! We will be shrinking more in 5 years when the aircraft you guys brought to the party go bye-bye.

2. How do you figure only Pinnacle pilots are absorbing our losses?? I am going to have to commute to keep my captain spot, as are a lot of the guys I know here. The junior Mesaba captains will be downgrading too.

3. I will add one more. If we weren't bought by your "waste of a company", we may have gotten all 3 of your 200 performance losses, and had a shot at those 700's that went to blowjets (pure speculation of course).

1. Mesaba is shrinking.

Wow, your a real piece of work, and a perfect example of why Pinnacle has the reputation it has. I keep being optimistic that you are the minority here, but I'm begining to wonder. Ever wonder why Delta gave Mesaba to Pinnacle? Think safty record, and hull losses, performance issues etc. Now Pinnacle is ruining a good company. Anyway, I can't think of a single XJ pilot that wanted this, so quit blaming us. You just wanted our planes, how jacked up is that. Time to grow up a little

Is XJ over their quota on the -900? I see a few 9E -200 guys that got awarded ATL -900 CA and a couple 9E -900 CA's that got awarded MEM -900 CA.

Latest resources

Back