• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle, Mesaba, Colgan get TA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm a "yes" unless I find something awful in the full language or road show. With that said, it is TRULY disappointing how top heavy the 401k contribution is. Actually, it is disgusting.

But, still a "yes"

Hey 9E guys.... Since the TA1 deets were never really publicly known, how's this TA stack up? Thinking of how voting will go....

Hey 9E guys.... Since the TA1 deets were never really publicly known, how's this TA stack up? Thinking of how voting will go....

Much better in all respects but health care. In some areas, light years better. The 401k is an improvement, but ONLY for the very senior pilots, unless you count my .25% increase...

Sure helps to have the company desiring a contract and more competent (less biased) negotiators and MEC.

It will pass 9E.

I have TA1 saved on my laptop, if you want to read it I can email it to you? Let me know, I think its to big to post on here.

I want it to pass for selfish reasons (might leave soon, want to make some short-term money to payoff the union dues put in), but am going to vote "no", due to principle. It's probably going to pass but I want the election results to accurately reflect that some (me) are dissatisfied with the payrates. Specifically, Q400 (74 seats) rates being lower than CRJ-200 pay, until we catch up at year 5 of contract. The growing pains that Q CA's have had to deal with in introducing this aircraft to the airline should be accurately reflected in a proper wage, right off the bat. Just my two cents and personal opinion. Now, you go and vote according to yours. Just make sure you consider EVERYTHING and read Very slowly.

you guys should have tied your pay rates to the CPI because inflation is going to get insane.

I have been wanting that since the day I was hired. I was willing to risk a year with no (or maybe even a small negative raise) to the much greater likelyhood that history will continue that CPI goes up quicker than our % raises.

I want it to pass for selfish reasons (might leave soon, want to make some short-term money to payoff the union dues put in), but am going to vote "no", due to principle. It's probably going to pass but I want the election results to accurately reflect that some (me) are dissatisfied with the payrates. Specifically, Q400 (74 seats) rates being lower than CRJ-200 pay, until we catch up at year 5 of contract. The growing pains that Q CA's have had to deal with in introducing this aircraft to the airline should be accurately reflected in a proper wage, right off the bat. Just my two cents and personal opinion. Now, you go and vote according to yours. Just make sure you consider EVERYTHING and read Very slowly.

Exactly th way I feel and will vote. This thing will most likely pass but it will always feel like a slap in my face and I can't believe our "unified" group would allow one segment to get sold down the river like this.

You two that will vote no...you guys are not too bright. Don't you think this is better than what 9L would have seen if you would have negotiated on your own? Voting down something good for principal that you want to pass is epic stupidity! Ever heard of cutting off your nose to spite your face?

Last edited:
Murph, don't waste you time reading TA1. It was sub par. Unless the summary is way off base this is a 180. Yes from me.

Latest resources

Back