• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle, Mesaba, Colgan get TA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah didn't catch that. Just kept reading text version, which is why I deleted post. Got a call in to a rep to get the whole story there.

Personally, I don't like the carve outs, such as this. Or the no min day in bases with less than 25 crewmembers. It becomes too confusing, and we are all equal in this, so why carve out?!?

We must have hit enter at the same time. I am hoping there is a phase out of the lower rated SAAB just like the Q400. I haven't looked specifically for that. Now I am going to have to eat guano cause I didn't get a $.10 raise...

I don't like the carve outs either. But maybe they are going to do away with the small bases. I spoke the the CA Rep and while I'm not happy with everything I am mostly satisfied.

That applies only to Saabs and excludes the 'big' bases (DTW, MSP, MEM, etc etc).
So what happens when you DTW based, TDYed to LGA?

See, it becomes confusing.... Make it equal across the board. My thought is that the negotiators were in the mindset that the Saabs were leaving. Oops. Mx base, sounds like a long term commitment to me.

Does that make it easier to live on food stamps, knowing you have the best Saab rates in the world?

Why would you butcher his statement and take it out of context? He said," I always thought that is a myth but that's just me.". It was something to that affect which I read as he thought they were low and he didn't approve of them.

So what happens when you DTW based, TDYed to LGA?

See, it becomes confusing.... Make it equal across the board. My thought is that the negotiators were in the mindset that the Saabs were leaving. Oops. Mx base, sounds like a long term commitment to me.

If you're displaced to a Colgan base you keep your Grandfathered rate.

If you're displaced to a Colgan base you keep your Grandfathered rate.
Wasn't the rate Graab... It's the carve out on min day. I dont like those, otherwise the TA is what I expected. Not much personal gain for me, but I'm glad to see the injustices corrected. I stll haven't decided though... I want to understand and contemplate the sections a bit more before making a decision.

Latest resources

Back