• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Pinnacle is Going Bye Bye!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Mesa, Pinnacle, Express Jet, Republic to have a contract termination notice. Mesaba Compass to merge, Comair to get spun off, then die. My predictions so that Super Delta can keep it all in house.

Subject to change of course.

Well, ExpressJet have pretty good numbers for Delta and now we can negotiate an even better agreement since CAL dropped all the restrictions...

And the "Reduction in Capacity" begins.

Sorry guys.:mad:

Comair has been hiring 12 a week(and will continue for the rest of the summer), for "potential growth." We all figured it was for the freedom flying but this could be it as well.

Ive heard pinnacle is very badly short staffed so hopefully there will be little backwards movement and no furloughs.

Who ever hired for "potential growth"? But that has been what Comair management has been saying for months now. I personally ask the Comair CEO why we are hiring so much during this downward cycle in the industry and all he would say was that it was for "growth". Did not say where or when it is coming but I am finally optimistic for Comair.

Well, ExpressJet have pretty good numbers for Delta and now we can negotiate an even better agreement since CAL dropped all the restrictions...

How many CRJ-900s does ExpressJet operate again? I think Delta would give those aircraft to airlines that can readily operate them.

I can allready see the theme of this thread.....

MY SH**TY JOB IS BETTER THAN YOUR SH**TTY JOB!!!!

AND IT WILL PROBABLY GO ON FOR ABOUT A WEEK

Ding Ding! We have a winner!

Plus, don't you know....Skywest already has a 900 program in place. Starting one at ASA would just be too expensive now!

I thought we already had the shell of the program in place from when we were slated to get the original 900s? What all would have to be done to get the program up and goin? And who owns those 900s?

How many CRJ-900s does ExpressJet operate again? I think Delta would give those aircraft to airlines that can readily operate them.

Where did I mention that ExpressJet is to get the CRJ-900? Read my post again. I said that perhaps Delta will not give a notice to terminate our current CPA out of LAX because now we have more to offer delta (i.e. flying into CAL hubs and removal of the most-favored-notion clause)

I thought we already had the shell of the program in place from when we were slated to get the original 900s? What all would have to be done to get the program up and goin? And who owns those 900s?

I believe when the original CRJ-900 order came out, they were all purchased by Delta to be operated by whom ever they chose.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back